What are you gaming? 2021

ButterTart

Party dude
I’m about 70% through. It is good but it just reminds me how much the gameplay is secondary to the story.
Yeah, I’m feeling that. It’s nowhere near as bad as Kingdom Hearts 3, where walking two steps forward rewards you with a half an hour cutscene, but it does feel like the action isn’t as important.

It's not meant to be a game, but am playing with the HomeByMe platform which is more like a planning and decorating service.
First used it prior to my house been built and it helped me a lot, the only problem is that for the best features such as some extremely cool photorealistic renderings you have to pay. Now am just using it as a game, making imaginary homes, decorate, take their photos and then delete them and start new ones.

I've got OBSESSED with the Yakuza series recently.
As a life long SHENMUE QUEEN it was an obvious next step, and Yakuza 0 may well be one of the best games on an emotional level I've ever played :disco: Technically a little dated but WHO CARES!

Majima has to be one of my favourite video game characters of all time. I love him SO MUCH. And that he seems to be canonically bisexual ONLY for Kiryu-Chan just makes the entire experience even HOTTER! Every game I've played is horrifically misogynistic though which I just have to set aside my morals and IGNORE.

Anyway: Majima, probably the only video game character ever I'd be QUITE INTO somebody cosplaying as for a FUCK!
maxresdefault.jpg

ce263f68c551bcea4ad1451dcae64b1a4b0a6ed1r1-993-793v2_uhq.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

QUEEN!

ZenGiraffe

I may be unwell, but I'm handsome as hell
I've recently lost my life again to FFXIV, getting everything in order for the next expansion next month. I forgot how all encompassing MMOs can become.

• Angry
Reactions: COB

Mats

User
I finally got my paws on a PS5. I am playing Far Cry 6 and it's every bit as unnecessary as you'd think

I saw that there's a new chapter out for The Long Dark though so I might get all anxious and stressed out with that

Reactions: COB

COB

I feel GREAT!
That's always a worry, it keeps piling on the upgrades and abilities but I'm not finding it overwhelming (yet :eyes:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom