What are you gaming? 2021

It's not meant to be a game, but am playing with the HomeByMe platform which is more like a planning and decorating service.
First used it prior to my house been built and it helped me a lot, the only problem is that for the best features such as some extremely cool photorealistic renderings you have to pay. Now am just using it as a game, making imaginary homes, decorate, take their photos and then delete them and start new ones.

NUT ROAST

KOBRA
I've got OBSESSED with the Yakuza series recently.
As a life long SHENMUE QUEEN it was an obvious next step, and Yakuza 0 may well be one of the best games on an emotional level I've ever played :disco: Technically a little dated but WHO CARES!

Majima has to be one of my favourite video game characters of all time. I love him SO MUCH. And that he seems to be canonically bisexual ONLY for Kiryu-Chan just makes the entire experience even HOTTER! Every game I've played is horrifically misogynistic though which I just have to set aside my morals and IGNORE.

Anyway: Majima, probably the only video game character ever I'd be QUITE INTO somebody cosplaying as for a FUCK!
maxresdefault.jpg

ce263f68c551bcea4ad1451dcae64b1a4b0a6ed1r1-993-793v2_uhq.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

QUEEN!

BlitzenGiraffe🎄

Don't listen then, Fuck Off!
I've recently lost my life again to FFXIV, getting everything in order for the next expansion next month. I forgot how all encompassing MMOs can become.

• Angry
Reactions: COB

Mats

User
I finally got my paws on a PS5. I am playing Far Cry 6 and it's every bit as unnecessary as you'd think

I saw that there's a new chapter out for The Long Dark though so I might get all anxious and stressed out with that

Reactions: COB

Christian

GOOD BYE!
Just remember you’re meant to die, so don’t get discouraged. After a few runs you will understand the bosses better, find your favorite weapon and the story is very enjoyable.

I'm slowly getting into this although I assume I'm terrible at it. I've only made it past two bosses so far :D

It does make me TENSE all the time I'm playing it though, so it's not exactly a fun old time. I might jump back into Yakuza 2 for a bit of light relief.

Mats

User
I'm re-visiting Fallout 3. what a game, and I don't seem to remember half of it so it's even more enjoyable. it really puts Fallout 4 to shame

Merry Tischmas!

Wanna be on TOP? (of the Christmas tree)
Having a bit of a game sort out today. Redownloading Vampyr as I really did enjoy that, just one boss I got totally stuck on.

Call of Duty: Black Ops I tried then deleted, not a clue what was going on and then some french kids were shouting out of my screen. No thanks!

Then I tried [edit game name here] and exactly the same. No tutorial, no clue. Everyone dropped out and I was running around by myself for ages before I realised.

I played Stranded Deep and that's much more my sort of thing. Not sure how I'll stick with it but I enjoy the premise, and that sort of Sims-style gameplay where you can take your time suits me much better.

Before all this I've been playing Outer Worlds. Beautiful setting but there's a bit TOO MUCH happening and I think I'm too lost to really enjoy it. Think that's another one for the scrapheap unfortunately!

Stupidly bought Dark Souls 3 after getting excited by the Elden Ring trailer. I feel like the stupidest bitch alive, I can't get past the first fucking boss :D

BlitzenGiraffe🎄

I'm really enjoying Halo Infinite, almost as much as I did as a teenager playing Halo 3. I don't normally like shooters but this is just fun.

I'm playing too :D It's fun, actually I'm having a lot of fun with my Series X lately.

Playing Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5 and started playing Fire Emblem Fates on 3DS.

Not exactly a game, but I was doing the Radiohead KID A MNESIA thing on the PS5 at the weekend and it's really quite incredible. The
How To Disappear Completely/Pyramid Song/You And Whose Army
sequence is one of the most amazing experiences I've had with any interactive entertainment, ever.

Peekaboo

User
I've started Vandal Hearts which is one of the last "big" PSX SRPGs that I had not yet played. It's... a bit CRANKY and a lot more straightforward than FFT or even Shining Force III which are I guess its points of comparison, but I could really be playing this sort of game until the end of time.

Also, I got wiped out twice on the third battle which makes me think I'm going to get off AUTOPILOT often, so that's great.

BlitzenGiraffe🎄

The new FFXIV expansion, Endwalker, starts early access in an hour, and I am about to lose my life to it for the foreseeable future.

They've changed summoners from summoning this:
latest

to summoning this:

and I am MOST EXCITED

I will say though, as someone who can't get on with FFXIV (I've tried - MMOs just aren't my thing) I have been quite obsessed with the visuals and particularly the MUSIC in the trailer for this expansion:

That female vox bit that starts about three and a half minutes in! :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom