What Are You Watching? 2022

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I've finished off Survivor South Africa season eight today. Think I'll go for one of the new dramas next. Probably start on the Jamie Dornan one which seems to have got good to great reviews.

I finished season 2 of The Witcher. Now will start the last season of The Expanse.

I am on episode 3 of the Tourist and whilst its not setting my world alight its good enough and intriguing enough for me to stick with it.

I have also started Four Lives tonight about the Barking murders. GRIM but interesting.

Celebrity Coach Trip. Ginny Lemon and Sister Sister have joined now. I skipped to the episode they arrived, which I think was the 2nd or 3rd. The Paul guy is actually a walking alarm bell, but obviously the show needs him here.

I got through Stay Close on Netflix (8 episodes) in a day and a half :D

Celebrity Coach Trip. Ginny Lemon and Sister Sister have joined now. I skipped to the episode they arrived, which I think was the 2nd or 3rd. The Paul guy is actually a walking alarm bell, but obviously the show needs him here.

Honey G has joined. I wasn't around for this stage of X-Factor, but if ever there was an opportunity to revive Buffalo G with a 3rd it was this.

i just finished part 1 of season 2 of pen15. gave up on s01 after a single so-so episode, gave it another chance due to the reviews.
loved it, it's very good and sweet and touching.

Haven't started watching The Tourist yet, but did watch Four Lives, which was very upsetting despite knowing everything already. Opted out of watching Anne because it felt like a bit too much real life tragedy too soon.

Also rewatched After Life season 2 in preparation for season 3 next week, because I couldn't remember a thing about it.

I am really liking the Tourist - it kind of builds each episode. Bit far fetched but enjoying it none the less.

Four Lives was brilliant and haunting, so close to home as well. I watched the BBC three documentary too which was interesting seeing all the real life characters

Stay Close will be my next drama I think. Got Real Housewives of Jersey for my bit of fluff atm

I accidentally started watching the tail end of Stay Close and will be starting from the beginning very soon, I was hooked right in.

Is anyone giving Screw on C4 a go? new gritty prison drama. Ive put it on series link. I'm sure its no Bad Girls, but then, WHAT IS?

Is anyone giving Screw on C4 a go? new gritty prison drama. Ive put it on series link. I'm sure its no Bad Girls, but then, WHAT IS?
I may give it a go, but I'm really feeling an overload of things I want to watch at the moment.

It's all up on All 4 apparently. Probably a good idea, particularly given it's scheduled against The Apprentice.

Four Lives was very well done, even though I had tired of Sheridan by the end. I'd seen the documentary before but watched again anyway. Heartbreaking and angering stuff.

I also passed on Anne, though plan to watch Maxine in her new BBC drama next week. enjoyed the second episode of The Tourist more than the first. I have Screw recorded as well. They really throw all the dramas out in January.

Just finished The Tourist, overall I really enjoyed it. The last two episodes it really does turn into something else though, but they brought it back nicely

Is Screw deadly serious? I was hoping that having Nina Sosanya in that there would be some funny bits but it’s being billed as just “drama”.

Is Screw deadly serious? I was hoping that having Nina Sosanya in that there would be some funny bits but it’s being billed as just “drama”.

I'm just watching it now, there's quite a bit of humour in there. Good to see Nina in a lead role.

The Tourist. I'm up to the guy who looks like Orson Welles telling people his mother did the same fine work they do. So that will be episode 1 then.

Episode 3 had taken a slight slowdown, but with Orson back with the old Touch of Evil routine I was enjoying the sense of 3 (although maybe 5 if we count the steak eater and colostomy bagger) different storylines threading together. The Nurse Jackie detective made me laugh with the miss piggy window sleep (edit: just googled the actress and she's not the Nurse Jackie actress). 3 episodes one night may be my limit though.

Episode 4. Oh good gory god at the gorilla's death. Oh my at the hot Mexican: send your worst men after me now please.

I just finished watching Anne. I think it is possibly one of the best pieces of tv I have watched in a long time but it is very hard to stay detached from it, and I spent most of it in tears. Good GOD those poor people, and Anne is such a WARRIOR. Amazing acting from Maxine Peake who deserves every accolade imaginable for portraying such an unbelievably strong woman in her very lengthy fight for justice.

As I said, I didn't watch it so can't judge her performance in this, but I agree that Maxine is in the premier league of British TV actresses, alongside Suranne.

Watched Elves on Netflix because they were watching it on Gogglebox. It was utter garbage but only 6 episodes and under 30 minutes long so that was a bonus.

I am racing though Stay Close. Liking that its set somewhere south but filmed in Blackpool :D Also liking the episodes are under 40 minutes. Perfect.

I am racing though Stay Close. Liking that its set somewhere south but filmed in Blackpool :D Also liking the episodes are under 40 minutes. Perfect.

I binged that in 2 days, it was so good and unexpected twists.

I binged that in 2 days, it was so good and unexpected twists.

Yeah I am liking the cast too - Jo Joyner, Sarah Parish....I keep having to remind myself its on netflix, feels like an ITV job.

I see there's another Harlan Coban drama on netflix...is that any good? Is it American?

Yeah I am liking the cast too - Jo Joyner, Sarah Parish....I keep having to remind myself its on netflix, feels like an ITV job.

I see there's another Harlan Coban drama on netflix...is that any good? Is it American?

Is it The Stranger? If so, I watched that last year and it was great too. I'd definitely recommend watching it once you finish Stay Close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom