What Are You Watching? 2022

Watched one episode of Spreadsheet so far….. does it get any better? Must admit I only downloaded it to see Boomer from Wentworth.

I recognised her but only twigged who she was halfway through the second episode!

Based on the opening couple of episodes I feel it tries a bit hard.

Continuing on with Love on the Spectrum U.S. I didn't think the Australian version's dancing on the promenade scene could be matched, but Let's Go Fly A Lite (episode 5) could well be, well, up there.

That's disappointing about Spreadsheet. I think the hot warden from Wentworth is in there too (hence my interest).

I could do with a good drama that isn’t The Staircase (started) or Canoe Man (finished) but it is that time of year when they start to come up short.

That's disappointing about Spreadsheet. I think the hot warden from Wentworth is in there too (hence my interest).
Are we talking Will Jackson / Robbie Magasiva?

09D97251-B521-44AB-ABA9-A82F379CF994.jpeg

I’ve also downloaded the 5 episodes of Candy. I was taken with the Deirdre Barlow/Rashid realness of the promo pics. Had no idea of the story, but sounds a bit batshit.

85FCAA68-6BC6-4C12-AAEB-DE2D4D08B57C.jpeg

Texas in 1980 and based on the true story of killer Candy Montgomery and her victim, Betty Gore. Jessica Biel plays Montgomery, who seemingly had it all - a loving husband with a good job, a daughter and a son, a nice house in the brand new suburbs - so why did she kill her friend from church with an axe?

I've just started Ten Percent and I quite like it - British-produced Amazon original about the acting/casting industry in the UK. Has W1A vibes - not as funny but enjoyable and a good cast.

It has that classic "yes no brilliant" British awkwardness that might get TIRED quickly but first episode was good.

Or maybe it's just another one of those shows that's all too familiar from my time in London...

Has anyone who has seen Call My Agent! tried Ten Percent?

She is a very different presence to Tom Allen but I'm quite enjoying Stacey Solomon on the new Bake Off: The Professionals.

oh is that back? I enjoyed the first season. Who's in this one?

Mae Martin, Cheryl Hines and the lovely Santiago Cabrera. There was also an AA sponsor who featured only briefly in the first episode but was quite fabulous.

Mae Martin, Cheryl Hines and the lovely Santiago Cabrera. There was also an AA sponsor who featured only briefly in the first episode but was quite fabulous.
As well as, or instead of?

I am still watching Outlander. I have actually got rather gripped, and have been missing everything else in favour of it. Have any of the recent dramas been up to much? I can only think of Grace right now.

I shall be back to my FILTHY REALITY WHORE ways come a week on Monday with the return of LOVE ISLAND. :disco:

New thread incoming…

"What number must be added to 10 to give a total of 16?"

I love/despair at how simple so many of the questions are!

Has anyone who has seen Call My Agent! tried Ten Percent?

Yeah. I watch 2 episodes of Ten Percent and gave up. It only made me want to put on the original again.

But my judgement is probably really clouded here.

dix-pour-cent-putain.gif

I need a new netflix series. Can someone recommend a good THRILLER type one please? @Rita

I haven’t watched anything recently darling. I have been watching Outlander on Amazon Prime for the past few weeks/months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom