What do you think of when you think of GERMANY?

conventional-definite-articles_chart-9-19.png

That bizarre ‘Dinner for One’ tradition on NYE.

I know it’s not exclusive to Germany, but nobody in the UK has even heard if it (and it’s British).

YES. Quintessentially German.

That they count three with two fingers and a thumb and that their hand gesture for crazy isn't making circles at the side of your head but TAPPING your forehead.

My best friend wearing a bra with soccer balls on it at the World Cup final in Berlin and a bunch of guys chanting the German equivalent of "BIG BOOBS POTATO SALAD" to her.

Must make more sense in German.

My best friend wearing a bra with soccer balls on it at the World Cup final in Berlin and a bunch of guys chanting the German equivalent of "BIG BOOBS POTATO SALAD" to her.

Must make more sense in German.
Now I really want some Kartoffelsalat :(

Fabulously naff soap opera MARIENHOF

R-12463458-1559383527-9369.jpeg.jpg

tumblr-os4yhj-AHF11qaa0sjo1-400.gif

tumblr-os4yhj-AHF11qaa0sjo2-r1-400.gif

:o:horny::disco:

Last edited:
:D Christ I'll lay off the red. This is my three (and all US/Canadians to my knowledge).

number-three-woman-hand-260nw-688569595.jpg

Was this used in Inglourious basterds as a plot point?

They do it different in Japan too but I can’t remember, I think the thumb is last, but that sounds like your way so I must be wrong

Schubert generally but also the incomparable MATTHIAS GOERNE (and this song in particular). He looks a bit like a serial killer and / or sadist but it’s always nice for a man to have an edge :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom