What Happens Later (Meg Ryan is back)

mile high?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jark

User
this looks great. she's director and co-stars with David Duchovny in what looks like a rare mature, well made romcom.

maybe more rom than com. pushed to November due to Taylor Swift's Eras film. it'll be interesting to see if this gives Meg a cute lil comeback. she looks great!

Ooh yes that looks lovely. I love MEG RYAN. And Duchovny of course, still a babe.

This is taking forever. I hope she does Graham Norton and wins over the entire nation with nothing but an eyeroll if Parky is mentioned.

I'm not sure she's still physically capable of rolling her eyes sadly. At least, not without the use of an elaborate system of weights and pulleys. :(

Last edited:
The trailer is very nostalgic. Airport romcoms are generally a winning formula I think. I do miss seeing Meg.

I'm not sure she's still physically capable of rolling her eyes sadly. At least, not without the use of an elaborate system of weights and pulleys. :(
well, this certainly got my eyes rolling

This is getting decent reviews. Sitting at 66 on metacritic.

Omg completely forgot she did some Web Therapy (2011-15) episodes with her Hanging Up (2000) co-star Lisa Kudrow (1963-present).

However, I did indeed see the The Women (1939) remake, The Women (2008).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom