Which former HW would you most like to see return?

Frozen

I Play The Streetlife
I've seen lots of calls for Heather Dubrow to come back to Orange County. I've not gotten to her seasons yet so can't speak on that.

But in terms of other franchises, I would love for Phaedra to return to Atlanta. It'd probably mean losing Kandi but it could be worth it.

I haven't seen THAT MANY of the series, but I will say that Melbourne really felt the absence of Chyka in season four.

chic-jill.gif

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Jill is the obvious one but if they haven’t done till now they won’t ever do it.

Wouldn’t mind having Eileen back on BH. Carey Deuber on Dallas instead of the current Karey.

OC: Definitely the all-star combo of Heather Dubrow and Tamra. I'm pretty sure Tamra will be back SHORTLY, and now would be the ideal time to bring back Heather alongside her. However if they don't do at now when they have the perfect opportunity I doubt we'll ever see fancy pants again :(

Beverley Hills: CAMILLE GRAMMAR!

New York: I'd be interested to see Jill back properly, but I think the show has moved past the need for her - and her rejoining would probably TORPEDO any goodwill the public have for THE COUNTESS :D I'd always be up for a Bethenny and Dorinda return too obviously.

Potomac: I wouldn't say no to a return on Katie Rost if she was mentally sound enough to do so. NO to Charisse.

Melbourne: Pettifleur! The ultimate hate watch.

Atlanta: OBVIOUSLY Phaedra and She by Sheree, preferably together, immediately, and pushed to front the show alongside Kenya.

Last edited:
What do we think of NENE? She HAS left hasn't she?

Has she pretty much run her course?

What do we think of NENE? She HAS left hasn't she?

Has she pretty much run her course?

She's been publicly calling for her 'fans' to boycott Bravo for the last few weeks now. The same fans she gained through Bravo :manson:

I'm not quite clear on her reasons, as I couldn't be bothered to read them.

All bridges back to Bravo are now burned for her.

NYC: BRING BACK JILL!

ATL: Phaedra (I can deal with losing Kandi), Sheree, Kim Zolciak and I would love more seasons with the cruelly one-and-done Claudia.

BH: Taylor and Vanderpump back as main, Adrienne, Kim, Brandi and Camille back as friends.

OC: Heather and Alexis.

Dallas: Cary

Salt Lake City: Mary :(

Potomac: Monique

Melbourne: Pettifleur

The New Jersey cast can stay as it is - it's perfect.

When NYC finally bows out it really needs a LEGENDS SEASON with Jill/Bethenny/Dorinda brought back together with Sonja/Ramona/Luann.

One final FUCK YOU from Bravo to Jill.

"Oh hey Jill, you can come back. Then we're cancelling the show."

Kim Zolciak is a terrible housewife as proven by her return to Atlanta. She’s too fucking lazy to film outside of her house.

I would love it if Caroline came back to NJ.

As problematic as she is, I can't help but LOVE Kim Z as a Housewife (seasons 1-3 and that s10 reunion episode where she sits like a sack of spuds and all the women just ATTACK her non-stop ONLY :D)

But not sure what a return would bring. If she's not the pre-Kroy Kim there really is no point :D

Claudia however! Absolute waste of a potential Housewife icon thanks to Linnethia's at-time grip on production.

Yes, the obvious caveat to Kim Z coming back would be if she actually put in the work.

I think she might have another couple of great seasons in her one day.

No to Camille. She reeks of desperation (how many times did she switch sides in her last 2 seasons), also she’s a dirty republican.

Brandi Glanville really does need to return. Such an evil woman.

Adrienne Maloof though...was she even that good?

I think Adrienne was great value. She was a stirrer for drama, being the first one to attempt a LVP takedown, as well as the iconic "uh-oh, somebody's crying :eyes:". And then when drama was happening, she usually inserted herself right into it to play mediator - like when Taylor & Russell showed up to Kyle's white party only to be turned away, plus she was the one in the limo with Kim during the infamous "YOU STOLE MY GODDAMN HOUSE" scene.

And I always enjoyed her solo scenes, too, given how sickeningly rich her and her family are.

The Maloof Hoof was the one LVP dig that I thought was funny and Adrienne should have just rolled with the joke. Anyway she was a bore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom