Which Mariah song deserves a Drag Race lipsynch?

Loufoque

BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE
From memory, only Emotions has been used to-date, which is scandalous.

My Top 3 choices are:
  1. Prisoner
  2. My All Morales Mix
  3. All I Want For Christmas Is You (if they have the budget dahling)

The drama of Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)

F47xR8.gif

I don’t watch the programme but I’d imagine they’d use a song most people would know so I’d say Heartbreaker or It’s Like That.

We Belong Together would be great, but My All (Morales Mix) is the OBVIOUS choice.

• Love
Reactions: RJN
What a great question

Vision of Love is the very definition of HIGH CAMP, but perhaps not BANAL enough for a lipsync

Make It Happen would work. Anything with the Morales / Knuckles sound is game for a lip sync

I’ll go with I’m That Chick :disco:

Between two skilled assassins, I believe Vision of Love would be iconic. The intersecting vocals in that overlaid middle-eight could be incredible.

And I can't believe that I forgot about You're So Cold. The intro alone would be a lip for the generations.

Hasn't that happened?
Not to my knowledge. Trinity The Tuck did a very so-so lip to Emotions on AS4 against someone who doesn't spring to mind. That's the only Mariah song I can recall.

I would hazard a guess that Ru doesn't stan. I guess she's got Paula Abdul, so there is that.

I Still Believe (Morales Remix)
Loverboy (Glitter version obvs)
Touch My Body for high camp nonsense :disco:

• Love
Reactions: RJN
It's Like That could be fun
It wouldn't happen but Migrate

1. My ALL (Morales)
2. Make It Happen
3. LOVERBOY (Firecracker)

4. Honey (Classic mix)
5. TOUCH my Body
6. When You Believe
7. It's Like THAT
8. A NO NO
9. We Belong Together
10. Shake it OF

Last edited:
I would love to LS against @Santa Suedey to Loverboy, with Suede giving the more entertaining lip befitting certain Leo performers. But I think I would win in the end because I know every BV and ad-lib, and could give you Mariah and Brat and Cameo all-in-one.

I would love to LS against @Santa Suedey to Loverboy, with Suede giving the more entertaining lip befitting certain Leo performers. But I think I would win in the end because I know every BV and ad-lib, and could give you Mariah and Brat and Cameo all-in-one.
UH HUH UH HUH BABY

I'd pull out all the TRICKS AND STOPS AND STUNTS

Trust

I'm a legend and you should be happy for me. :eyes:

Screaming at "it went to #1". Shangela's recreation left me thinking that was just part of the parody. I should have known only Mariah could have come up with such an iconic line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom