Which Voyage album cover do you prefer?

Which Voyage LP cover for you?

• Total voters
Standard edition

2e0f0b49-df84-4ad6-b4ed-677a5f2796eb.jpg

Alternate 'ABBAtars' edition

da366e3f-9ee6-495e-b817-b04f998c94ab.jpg

It’s annoying me as the standard one is iconic- and fits with the colour scheme of The Visitors for me.

But the cheap Abbatars one feels more representative of the era. And so I JUST CANNOT DECIDE.

Mr L stated at first he'd have preferred it to be called The Voyage - like The Visitors. But I pointed out that it fits better with Arrival. And I like the way the final A of the band name looks next to the V.

:david:

It’s still the French pronunciation for me. Adding “The” makes it English. You can’t imagine that wasn’t thought about when they chose the title…

It's either French or English with a ridiculous Brummie accent for me, with no in between.

It’s annoying me as the standard one is iconic- and fits with the colour scheme of The Visitors for me.

But the cheap Abbatars one feels more representative of the era. And so I JUST CANNOT DECIDE.
Yes and YES. I feel EXACTLY THE SAME. So FRUSTRATING.

To be honest I would have actually preferred it if the album title was Voyager but I accept that would have been too Star Trek (then again the outfits SCREAM Next Generation).

I feel the alternate would look better on the back or as an inlay/inside thing to marvel at as the nostalgia and elation has you buried under it's miserable and buoyant beauty. God the songs are both so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom