Who is/was the worst Housewife?

KindaCool

Footsteps are following me
Let's talk about casting FLOPS.

Who do y'all think is CURRENTLY the worst Housewife? And which one EVER?

Use whatever criteria you see fit.

Kim Fields?
Cindy B?
Siggy?
Claudia?

Siggy aside this was the one I had the most visceral reaction to:

article-2566370-1B98436E00000578-859_634x834.jpg

:D leave Queen Andrea alone! She's just trying to maintain her tennis court.

But what a hateable cunt she was :disco:

Teddi and her humorless pout.

Kim Fields, did she know what she was signing up for?

Kary Brittingham, she’s just annoying.

Megan King Edmond, hate to say it but Vicky saw right through her.

Teddi Mellencamp. Three seasons of nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Kathryn Edwards (also from BH - I feel I need to point that out, as she was so unremarkable). She gave us a super-hot husband, granted. But turned an open goal with Faye Resnick into an own goal. Unforgivable.

Cindy Barshop was an obvious one-and-done Housewife, and we never need to see her again. But I think she gets an unfair rap in the Housewives fandom, being considered one of the worst of all time. She was responsible for more iconic moments in her one bad season than a lot of current Housewives. The breakfast at Morgan Manor. The stolen hangers. The cropped holiday photos. The Quogue saga/Ramona Singer needs her pinot grigio. The incest undertones. I could go one (actually, I probably couldn't).

Cindy Barshop was an obvious one-and-done Housewife, and we never need to see her again. But I think she gets an unfair rap in the Housewives fandom, being considered one of the worst of all time. She was responsible for more iconic moments in her one bad season than a lot of current Housewives. The breakfast at Morgan Manor. The stolen hangers. The cropped holiday photos. The Quogue saga/Ramona Singer needs her pinot grigio. The incest undertones. I could go one (actually, I probably couldn't).

I think they were trying to replace Bethenny with someone who was different from the rest of the cast, but Cindy was just too different. She always seems like a hipster.

Aside from number 1 worst Housewife ever SOGGY FLICKER, Kary from Dallas is quite HIGH UP THERE for me.
She's gotten a sympathy second season due to Leannn's racist actions in the season previous, but she's just so UN-APPEALLING! Voice like a waste disposal unit, no iconic or funny lines or scenes aside from saying that her husband likes to RIM HER, and I struggle to believe any of the other women care about her at all. HOWEVER nobody watches Dallas anyway so WHO CARES!

Venus in Melbourne was a total flop too. She often said QUITE OFFENSIVE stuff (calling Sally a homophobic slur, treating her Housekeeper like trash, calling Lydia FAT to her face) and was so thirsty in the final episode once she realised she'd done nothing all season. The party for her 4 year old was tacky in a BAD WAY, and she barely had a personality.

I'm on my tenth consecutive season of being BORED SENSELESS by Cynthia from Atlanta too :eyes:

Oh and I've only seen her in one episode, but THIS absolute boiler of a Cheshire Housewife must be the least aspirational casting choice of all time

nicole-sealey.png

She's literally like having a young AUNT BABE from EastEnders on a reality TV show :zombie:

Venus in Melbourne was a total flop too. She often said QUITE OFFENSIVE stuff (calling Sally a homophobic slur, treating her Housekeeper like trash, calling Lydia FAT to her face) and was so thirsty in the final episode once she realised she'd done nothing all season. The party for her 4 year old was tacky in a BAD WAY, and she barely had a personality.

Thanks to Venus, I will never be able to look at a lunchbox in the quite the same way again :zombie:

Oh and I've only seen her in one episode, but THIS absolute boiler of a Cheshire Housewife must be the least aspirational casting choice of all time

nicole-sealey.png

She's literally like having a young AUNT BABE from EastEnders on a reality TV show :zombie:

I quite liked her in her first few appearances, she’s like a brickie in heels :D

But she didn’t live up to my expectations and is quite annoying!

I've changed my mind a LITTLE on Sally Melbourne too. I HATE that she pulled her family and recently dead husband on reality tv - it was a pretty gross thing to do, but in regards to the show she unintentionally brought a lot of the drama to season 4 - and she was frequently right when calling Gina out on her bad behaviour :D

I can't say I particularly like her, but she's been bumped off the near-bottom of my bad Housewife list to the lower tier :D

Reactions: COB
The thing about Sally is that the bereavement was SO soon before her signing up and doing the show (wasn't there a line in her first episode that he'd died just SIX MONTHS earlier?), that there honestly cannot be any way that any of the family had properly dealt with it. As such I find it hard to judge her too harshly, though it definitely wasn't particularly DIGNIFIED to scatter his ashes on camera :D I wonder what her kids think about it these days.

The thing about Sally is that the bereavement was SO soon before her signing up and doing the show (wasn't there a line in her first episode that he'd died just SIX MONTHS earlier?), that there honestly cannot be any way that any of the family had properly dealt with it. As such I find it hard to judge her too harshly, though it definitely wasn't particularly DIGNIFIED to scatter his ashes on camera :D I wonder what her kids think about it these days.

Yeah I have REAL ISSUES with the scattering of ashes (with the kids involved), and the bringing the kids on camera to film. It's just really icky. I wonder if she regrets doing the show - she probably wasn't in the GREATEST HEADSPACE to film the show in retrospect, never mind lose all her followers due to a feud with the queen of Melbourne :(

Wasn’t Sally’s husband sick for years before he died? In those cases there isn’t much grief left usually just a sense of the end of the suffering (for all involved).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom