WHO SLEW AUNTIE ROO?

VoR

Take it or leave it
The title of this thread keeps making me think of all those cheap knock-offs of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane that came out in the sixties.

I’d watch it, honestly….

Sort of want to watch “Who Slew Auntie Roo?”

SLEW!! :D that’s commitment to alliteration

It’s on Amazon Prime! :disco:

Maybe this is a seperate thread from the eternal mystery of Arja Saijonmaa though…

Why do all of these movies seem to have Shelley Winters in them?! :D

Why do all of these movies seem to have Shelley Winters in them?! :D

Shelley was seemingly in everything, I feel like every time I look up an older film there's a 50/50 chance she'll be in the cast

No wonder she couldn't remember former co-star Annie Potts here, that will happen when you star in 100 movies a year

I'm notoriously terrible at organising sync-events, but if anybody else wants to I'll certainly try to attend.

Reactions: Hak
The whole film is on YouTube - I watched the denouement yesterday after you posted about it and I read the Wikipedia summary.

ROO!!!!

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by The Detour

Reactions: Hak
Shelley was seemingly in everything, I feel like every time I look up an older film there's a 50/50 chance she'll be in the cast

No wonder she couldn't remember former co-star Annie Potts here, that will happen when you star in 100 movies a year

:D

mind you how could you forget a voice like Annie Potts?

I mean I know her from 2 movies and I guess she says GHOSTBUSTERS WHADDAYA WANT in both?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom