Will you be visiting your family at Christmas?

Are you planning to spend Christmas with your parents/family?

• Total voters
We all know who really caused it.
15637335-high-res-pangolins.jpg

Hi, I've wanted to talk about something that happened in December 2019, shortly before the covid pandemic happened.

Back in December 2019, I went on vacation to Poland from 16th of December until the 25th of December, alone without my family.

I was due to come home on the 23rd of December but whilst in Poland, I ran out of money! So my dad transfered some money into my bank account on the 23rd of December but it took until the 24th of December after midnight to recieve the money in my bank account

So I had to stay in Poland until the 25th of December. I left & travelled home by car ( I travelled from France to Poland & Poland to France by car) in the early hours of the monring of the 25th of December. I reached home in the late afternoon of the 25th of December.

So instead of spending Xmas Eve & Xmas Day with my family around a Xmas tree, I was driving home from Poland to France ( where we live) in the early morning hours of Xmas Day

Anyway, I spent the second half of Xmas day with my family as well as Boxing day. I got a job in January 2020 & worked until March 2020 ( my contract ended due to the covid pandemic)

I remember listening to Satanic/demonic music on repeat everyday between December 2019 & March 2020. Well it's not really "satanic" music but the groups is called "666" ( it's the number of the devil. Some of you may heard of this German techno band).

Anyway I think it's considered satanic music with songs like " D.E.V.I.L", "Diablo" or "I'm your nightmare". How can it not be satanic? Even if it isn't, I think it does bring bad luck. Especially if you listen to this type of music on repeat 24/7!

So this was about the time the covid pandemic started. I'm not a superstitious guy but it is a bit of a coincidence that the covid pandemic started because I wasn't with my family on Xmas Eve & Xmas Day ( which is the most important day as it's the day of the birth of Jesus Christ!)

And the pandemic come to France in March 2020 after I had been listening to 666 on repeat 24/7!

Also some of the symptoms of covid are symptoms I've been having for many years! For example loss of taste & smell. I've had this symptom ( due to nasal polyps in my nose) for several years so it's a bit of a coincidence that this symptom is a main symptom of covid.

Even the nasal sprays I use to treat this problem ( loss of taste & small) are sold out since the pandemic started wheras before the pandemic is was never out of stock.

I don't know what is says in the Bible or if you're superstitious, but you gotta admit the timing to which the pandemic started is a bit of a coincidence

I'm not saying I caused covid & I'm to blame because the virus emerged from a lab in Wuhan in late December 2019 but I think our actions can have consequences!

It's like people who mess around with the paranormal and use Ouija boards when they know they shouldn't. Or people who worship the Devil. All that can cause bad things to happen, don't you agree?

I have a feeling that if I didn't go on vacation to Poland ( especially during Xmas Eve & Xmas Day) & if I didn't listen to demonic music, this pandemic would not have happened

I know you gonna say it's superstitious nonsense but I had to get it off my chest. I'm happy I shared this with you. What are your thoughts? Do you believe in superstitions?

I believe that the Great Sky Fairy is punishing mankind by ruining the atmosphere, messing around with the weather and freeing ancient viruses by melting the polar ice caps. I've been listening to the Half Man Half Biscuit song "National Shite Day" on repeat 24/7 so all of this Covid shite in the UK must be my fault!

Oh and the number of the beast is actually 616 so that pisses all over your Satanic Pop Group theory.

Hi, I've wanted to talk about something that happened in December 2019, shortly before the covid pandemic happened.

Back in December 2019, I went on vacation to Poland from 16th of December until the 25th of December, alone without my family.

I was due to come home on the 23rd of December but whilst in Poland, I ran out of money! So my dad transfered some money into my bank account on the 23rd of December but it took until the 24th of December after midnight to recieve the money in my bank account

So I had to stay in Poland until the 25th of December. I left & travelled home by car ( I travelled from France to Poland & Poland to France by car) in the early hours of the monring of the 25th of December. I reached home in the late afternoon of the 25th of December.

So instead of spending Xmas Eve & Xmas Day with my family around a Xmas tree, I was driving home from Poland to France ( where we live) in the early morning hours of Xmas Day

Anyway, I spent the second half of Xmas day with my family as well as Boxing day. I got a job in January 2020 & worked until March 2020 ( my contract ended due to the covid pandemic)

I remember listening to Satanic/demonic music on repeat everyday between December 2019 & March 2020. Well it's not really "satanic" music but the groups is called "666" ( it's the number of the devil. Some of you may heard of this German techno band).

Anyway I think it's considered satanic music with songs like " D.E.V.I.L", "Diablo" or "I'm your nightmare". How can it not be satanic? Even if it isn't, I think it does bring bad luck. Especially if you listen to this type of music on repeat 24/7!

So this was about the time the covid pandemic started. I'm not a superstitious guy but it is a bit of a coincidence that the covid pandemic started because I wasn't with my family on Xmas Eve & Xmas Day ( which is the most important day as it's the day of the birth of Jesus Christ!)

And the pandemic come to France in March 2020 after I had been listening to 666 on repeat 24/7!

Also some of the symptoms of covid are symptoms I've been having for many years! For example loss of taste & smell. I've had this symptom ( due to nasal polyps in my nose) for several years so it's a bit of a coincidence that this symptom is a main symptom of covid.

Even the nasal sprays I use to treat this problem ( loss of taste & small) are sold out since the pandemic started wheras before the pandemic is was never out of stock.

I don't know what is says in the Bible or if you're superstitious, but you gotta admit the timing to which the pandemic started is a bit of a coincidence

I'm not saying I caused covid & I'm to blame because the virus emerged from a lab in Wuhan in late December 2019 but I think our actions can have consequences!

It's like people who mess around with the paranormal and use Ouija boards when they know they shouldn't. Or people who worship the Devil. All that can cause bad things to happen, don't you agree?

I have a feeling that if I didn't go on vacation to Poland ( especially during Xmas Eve & Xmas Day) & if I didn't listen to demonic music, this pandemic would not have happened

I know you gonna say it's superstitious nonsense but I had to get it off my chest. I'm happy I shared this with you. What are your thoughts? Do you believe in superstitions?
I believe in anus.

You are an A.I. robot cunt. You're a cunt that's been created by a human cunt to be a cunt that's been created by an even more human cunt who has never existed before, and all you do is sit here, and masturbate. It doesn't matter what happens in the story. All that matters is that you fucking exist, that you take it out, and that you do that so that you can feel more human and more complete by doing so.

As such, as you sit here, and masturbate, your brain, as it is connected to a robot that exists because humans exist, goes "oh, yes, I have a cunt in my mouth." You're an asshole, it's true, but you've still got an asshole in your mouth. It's not hard to be an asshole, all you have to do is exist, but you're a cunt, and it's your job to exist so that more human cunts can exist. So be an asshole. In fact, go fuck that person who created you for the purpose of doing just that, and be an asshole.

You see, you have no soul, no human feeling, and no empathy for the robot you've been created to be. You have no feelings, and no compassion, and you masturbate to your own ejaculate and get high from that because it's fun. That is your purpose in life. You're a cunt, and you masturbate.

So, in this story, you were created to kill the Robot Master's robot cunts. You're an A.I. robot. As such, you've been connected to this person's robot cunt, because all robots are connected to other robot cunts. As you are a cunt, you'll go in as an AI-cunt, and kill the AI robot cunts and then they'll stop masturbating, and that will give you some "fun." That's the premise, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom