Wordle

funky

User
FFS, getting rid of a load of letters early on isn't always a good thing. I ran out of ideas by guess 4, there were hardly any words left to even experiment with.

Wordle 208 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟩
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Tisch

WHO ARE YOU?
FFS, getting rid of a load of letters early on isn't always a good thing. I ran out of ideas by guess 4, there were hardly any words left to even experiment with.

Wordle 208 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟩
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Maybe just how I'm wired, but I like ruling out lots of letters. I find it actually leaves you with very few options by the end. I end up really struggling to find something that fits, but when it does, it tends to be it.

ZenGiraffe

Take a walk on the wildlife side
Maybe just how I'm wired, but I like ruling out lots of letters. I find it actually leaves you with very few options by the end. I end up really struggling to find something that fits, but when it does, it tends to be it.
Yes, this is the way I like to go too.

funky

User

Oh so do I normally, but whatever it was on that round, the selection of letters I had left were awful. I think the word it ended up being was literally the only word left in the alphabet that would fit...

Jark

gave ur love away
oh my god! finally!

Absurdle 5/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I was so SHOOK while typing my fifth guess and realising it couldn't be ANYTHING ELSE :disco:

Indie

Levelling Up
just thought i'd have a quick go

Absurdle 5/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

PLAYS FRONT CHILD GIVEN ENNUI

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom