Years and Years - Starstruck

Is this the new album thread?

If it is, Night Call is out on 7 January with this cover:

600x600xyears_and_years_artwork_js_280921.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ggkG_7xnvy.jpg

The video is an It's a Sin reunion and just A LOT really:

I quite like the song on first listen but I can't see this doing any better than Starstruck.

I like the song more than Starstruck. They seem past the point of having real hits unfortunately, which is sad, because they’re still making good stuff

he really has zero solo star power.

This. They need to go back with whomever they produced the debut album, nothing they've done afterwards can come even close (But I did bop to Play and its bangertastic Purple Disco Machine Remix)

This. They need to go back with whomever they produced the debut album, nothing they've done afterwards can come even close (But I did bop to Play and its bangertastic Purple Disco Machine Remix)

All For You is pretty epic. But yeah, the rest is a bit average.

new single with Galantis to follow-up Starstruck and the entirely forgotten shitfest that was Crave

faceless but quite decent!

Years and Years are headlining a NYE concert on BBC One. Kylie and PSB as special guests.

Olly headlining, Kylie guesting? did someone read the flyer upside down?

I quite liked Crave, thought it had a bit of substance to it, preferred it to the lead single anyway although nothing is hitting the first ALBAM's heights.

pretty big gig for him on NYE :disco: would seem odd Kylie giving up NYE for one track, but a second to Midnight just before the clock strikes should be a MOMENT

would seem odd Kylie giving up NYE for one track, but a second to Midnight just before the clock strikes should be a MOMENT
The BBC press office article doesn't make any reference to it being live, so perhaps she isn't giving up NYE at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if it already has been recorded.

The irony of the lyric when the tracks sounds like Clean Bandit.

Those swimming teeth are a nightmare! The song is fine on first listen but pretty generic. This album is going to be a big mish mash I think.

So Neil and Chris will be allowed to perform It's a Sin with Olly on this if not the Brits then, unless Elton suddenly makes himself available.

Did I see Sweet Talker made the top 40 last week?

I am quite looking forward to the album

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom