Years and Years - Starstruck

I presume the Monday late night repeat will go ahead if it's not shown before then as it would have been recorded already

FetchFugly

closing in again
This wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. It isn't terrible but feels quite obvious and safe, like that hit is very much being chased. I would probably be more inclined towards it if there was a bit more to the chorus.

Still, last time there were better songs once you got past the first single (and the second one).

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
Just the 63 places off in the end... :bruised:

Yes I was looking at the daily Spotify charts earlier in the week and it was not in the top 100!

Are Years and Years now TOO OLD for STREAMING?

OMG
I have die

The song isn't as strong as it needs to be either.

FetchFugly

closing in again
I don't think the song is all that either but that has to be a massive disappointment. Hopefully Olly has something more interesting in reserve.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
They are showing the Graham Norton performance TONIGHT apparently

Bluejeans

User
I see it's been added to the Radio 2 A-list, but I honestly expected it to be already doing way better than it actually is. I thought with his profile coming off of It's A Sin, that it would be an "out of the box smash"(even though it's not exactly great). Perhaps it'll take off after the Graham Norton performance.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
So how has It been doing on streaming? Is that whats held it back?

Onto the R2 A-list and Graham Norton perf aired so maybe it will climb next week

FetchFugly

closing in again
Olly wearing tropical floral pyjamas:

Not the most thrilling performance. The first part felt really lifeless though it did pick up a bit towards the end.

FetchFugly

closing in again
It wasn't completely clear from the interview exactly how ready the album is.

VoR

Take it or leave it
So how has It been doing on streaming? Is that whats held it back?

Onto the R2 A-list and Graham Norton perf aired so maybe it will climb next week

It went in at #13 on sales, so a pretty underwhelming performance all round, but yes Streaming obviously pushed it way down.

The #1 single in terms of digital sales last week was Rag N Bone Man & Pink, and they only went in at 34 overall.

Suedey

Elle
Tom Cruise is very :eyes: in that interview. @jivafox get in here with the popcorn and let's see what Leah Remini has to say about it.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
Performances on The One Show and Sunday Brunch In the last week - has it made any dent yet?

Jark

gave ur love away
It rose 8 spots to 56 in week two and has apparently started to chart top 200 on Spotify, so minor progress

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
It rose 8 spots to 56 in week two and has apparently started to chart top 200 on Spotify, so minor progress

Bubbling under hit! I'd love it to creep into the top 40 over a few weeks

VoR

Take it or leave it
Breaks in at #38 this week.

Good for him. I guess at this late stage he pretty much qualifies as a LEGACY ACT. :D

Olly has announced a remix next week featuring Queen KYLIE
Waving Kylie Minogue GIF

FetchFugly

closing in again
I would rather hear a Kylie spot on something in Olly's more shimmering synthy direction like Shine but we'll see how this turns out.

Jark

gave ur love away
Kylie improves this dreary song immeasurably. she sounds great and is essentially the LEAD VOCALIST.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
They should have just released this as the sole main lead SINGAL

FetchFugly

closing in again
Kylie definitely puts a shine on it. The not giving you up parts are so much better and it just sounds a bit fuller all round.

Barnacle

Climb on through my window.
It's in the main thread for the new album I think.

This is good!

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
Is this single still hanging around the bottom of the charts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom