Christian

GOOD BYE!
Is this the new album thread?

If it is, Night Call is out on 7 January with this cover:

600x600xyears_and_years_artwork_js_280921.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ggkG_7xnvy.jpg

FetchFugly

closing in again
The video is an It's a Sin reunion and just A LOT really:

I quite like the song on first listen but I can't see this doing any better than Starstruck.

RJN

Way fun!
I like the song more than Starstruck. They seem past the point of having real hits unfortunately, which is sad, because they’re still making good stuff

Pipo

Welcome to Chromatica (Wigs not allowed)
he really has zero solo star power.

This. They need to go back with whomever they produced the debut album, nothing they've done afterwards can come even close (But I did bop to Play and its bangertastic Purple Disco Machine Remix)

Devil

I Need A House
This. They need to go back with whomever they produced the debut album, nothing they've done afterwards can come even close (But I did bop to Play and its bangertastic Purple Disco Machine Remix)

All For You is pretty epic. But yeah, the rest is a bit average.

Jark

gave ur love away
new single with Galantis to follow-up Starstruck and the entirely forgotten shitfest that was Crave

faceless but quite decent!

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Years and Years are headlining a NYE concert on BBC One. Kylie and PSB as special guests.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
I quite liked Crave, thought it had a bit of substance to it, preferred it to the lead single anyway although nothing is hitting the first ALBAM's heights.

pretty big gig for him on NYE :disco: would seem odd Kylie giving up NYE for one track, but a second to Midnight just before the clock strikes should be a MOMENT

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
would seem odd Kylie giving up NYE for one track, but a second to Midnight just before the clock strikes should be a MOMENT
The BBC press office article doesn't make any reference to it being live, so perhaps she isn't giving up NYE at all.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
The BBC press office article doesn't make any reference to it being live, so perhaps she isn't giving up NYE at all.

I honestly can't remember, but that would make sense!

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I wouldn't be surprised if it already has been recorded.

FetchFugly

closing in again
The irony of the lyric when the tracks sounds like Clean Bandit.

Those swimming teeth are a nightmare! The song is fine on first listen but pretty generic. This album is going to be a big mish mash I think.

FetchFugly

closing in again
So Neil and Chris will be allowed to perform It's a Sin with Olly on this if not the Brits then, unless Elton suddenly makes himself available.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
Did I see Sweet Talker made the top 40 last week?

I am quite looking forward to the album

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom