You don’t have to like Wednesday, I lovewednesdayenoughforthebothofussss.

I DO want a boyfriend but it’s a TWO WAY STREET. He wanted to meet a few weeks ago but we we’re both busy, then didn’t message for two weeks until I did over the weekend where we said we’d go for a drink today.

If he DOES want to he’d message asking where/when to meet :evil: I was always the one messaging about EVERYTHING with Mr Greece and look how THAT turned out :(

Yeah, you let things SLIP

This home ownership thing is much less fun when you have to deal with a broken boiler :angry:

• Care
Reactions: COB
This home ownership thing is much less fun when you have to deal with a broken boiler :angry:

Ah yes, I had that and a flat roof cave in, then I sold my house and moved away with zero desire to ever own bricks again.

• Wow
Reactions: COB
Quick update I’m making out with a 24 year old Brazilian who is mildly wanking me off on the dance floor, and it’s nice and all but I NEED AN EXIT?!?

Quick update I’m making out with a 24 year old Brazilian who is mildly wanking me off on the dance floor, and it’s nice and all but I NEED AN EXIT?!?
Sounds like you're having a lovely time and should stay put.

I know someone who got fingered on a dance floor once, with all their friends around :o So it could always devolve further, is what I'm saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom