You wanted a new boyband? Here's DPNO (dUb's Possible New Obsession) from the House Of XENOMANIA

SystemAddict

The purest delight
SBBoyband3

They don't actually have a NAME or even a RECORD DEAL yet but they were put together by POP SVENGALI Louis Walsh (of Carter Twins/Reel/Hometown fame) and have already recorded ten songs with Brian Higgins.

According to Louis:

“There has been nobody since One Direction and if we get the right songs, it’s a modern boy band.

bts-suga.gif

“There (SIC) sound is somewhere between One Republic and Five Seconds. It’s not what people would expect, and it is not what I had expected.”

c17.gif

"There's nobody out there like them."

:nononono:

they look like five reluctant Topman shoppers :D where the STAR QUAL AT!

I don’t think that’s them! Do you mean the GIF? I think they’re Korean!

Edit: the picture just loaded for me :basil:

Last edited:
I hope CUTE3AD don't get axed to make way for this quintet of gloomy geebags. Rally Leo's entire RAISON D'ÊTRE would be snuffed out. :(

"Put out a press release about the new boy band."
"Do they have a name yet?"
"No, just mention they were put together by Louis Walsh, that'll get the young folks excited for things to come."

Surely Brian could have signed them to XENOMANIA RECORDS or does he have less faith in them then he did in unperfect?

Sheree will launch She by Sheree AND joggers before they launch an album.

Last edited:
nobody cares for boy OR girl groups anymore, unless you're BTS/Blackpink, OR manufactured groups of any kind, so WHY do people keep putting money* into them?

*allowing for the possibility that this is some kind of mafia-adjacent money laundering scheme of course

nobody cares for boy OR girl groups anymore, unless you're BTS/Blackpink, OR manufactured groups of any kind, so WHY do people keep putting money* into them?

*allowing for the possibility that this is some kind of mafia-adjacent money laundering scheme of course

How can you say that, there hasn’t been anyone since 1D!

This will be the most deductions HMRC has seen since the heady days of Bellefire

This will be the most deductions HMRC has seen since the heady days of Bellefire
Can someone explain what a tax write off is to me because I’ve always been unsure and would love to know

Can someone explain what a tax write off is to me because I’ve always been unsure and would love to know
Suomi sets up a business - Cutebad Holdings Ltd
Suomi spies limited edition Linda Bengtzing air fryer
Purchases as a 'business expense' (the CB girls need to EAT!)
Claims as a business expense of CBH Ltd
Deducts from tax liability (also likely VAT exempt)
Suomi quids in
Cutebad dropped

wait wait wait, back up a minute

When is the Linda Bengtzing air fryer getting here in the mail

Suomi sets up a business - Cutebad Holdings Ltd
Suomi spies limited edition Linda Bengtzing air fryer
Purchases as a 'business expense' (the CB girls need to EAT!)
Claims as a business expense of CBH Ltd
Deducts from tax liability (also likely VAT exempt)
Suomi quids in
Cutebad dropped
I believe Suomi is evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom