Votes: 0 0.0%
  • andrew yang

• other

• Total voters

ameraal

la loi de murphy
hello. who's your democratic presidential hopeful of choice at this point in time?

i've included those still in the race that have been in the last couple of debates and, as a decent person, have pre-emptively excluded hillary clinton.

I feel quite passionately that it really has to be Bernie. So of course I'm in for the most horrible few months next year. Second choice would perhaps be Mayor Pete.

I feel quite passionately that it really has to be Bernie. So of course I'm in for the most horrible few months next year. Second choice would perhaps be Mayor Pete.

i like the first part of this. i have completely changed my mind on buttigieg and am now firmly against him. i am so pro-sanders that everyone else feels redundant at this point.

Is there a HANDY SUMMARY anywhere of who they all are and what they stand for?

I mean I'll probably just go for Bernie too anyway

I was astounded to read that it's still 105 days until the New Hampshire primary.

I wish they'd just bloody get on with it.

Definitely the odds seem to shortening for Sanders, but Warren still the main favourite with the bookies followed by Biden then Sanders in 3rd.

Do we have an actual topic for the Democratic primaries? Bloomberg has added himself, rather late in the game.

Do we have an actual topic for the Democratic primaries? Bloomberg has added himself, rather late in the game.
It’s quite a big thread too

https://www.moopy.co.uk/threads/2020-democratic-primaries.96759/

Anyway, I really don’t care who takes it as long as it’s someone who can realistically beat Trump. That’s the number one priority, to rid not only the US but the world really of such a hateful cunt.

Anyway, I really don’t care who takes it as long as it’s someone who can realistically beat Trump. That’s the number one priority, to rid not only the US but the world really of such a hateful cunt.

i've stopped seeing trump as the problem. he's just a personification of it. that's why i care who wins - it needs to be someone committed to actual structural change.

to misquote aaliyah, we need a revolution.

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom