Your favourite Lady Gaga album

I shake and cry every time I play...

• Total voters

Loufoque

BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE
Now that we've all been living on Chromatica for half a year, which album is THAT GIRL for you?

clearly Born This Way. only it and Chromatica stand up beginning to end, but Born This Way is a creative tour de force and the wild BOMBAST of its metallic industrial pop soundscape is simply unparalleled. the greatest album of the decade.

I keep thinking that Chromatica will end up being my favourite, but I just cannot take to Plastic Doll. So Born This Way takes it on being the most lubricated end-to-end listen. ARTPOP, of course, has the highest highs. Joanne is also a cute girl.

I must be on a reverse Jarkholeian experience, because I am fully in phase with Ms Jark. Born This Way takes off with a unicorn-shaped, rainbow-fumed rocket pack during the middle eight of Marry The Night and never touches the ground again.

Do people still not claim Born This Way the song btw? It succeeds in being, all at once, ahead of its time, of its time, and extremely retro. We can ONLY stan.

The Fame Monster, ARTPOP and Chromatica are all up there for me, with not much in it.

I mean, I realised nearly all of them are 10+/10 moments.
  1. Born This Way - no matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgender life, I'm on the right. track. baby. I was BORN to SURVIVE. When I heard this, I laminated my stan card so I could put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.
  2. Chromatica - Bodies moving like a sculpture, on the top of Tower of Babel tonight. She set the trend for feeding the gays this pandemic.
  3. ARTPOP - Rocket #9, take off to the planet. An absolutely batshit work of genius. The fact that it falls over occasionally can only be explained via the laws of gravity when certain songs elevate to such stratospheric heights.
  4. Joanne - He has a funny way saying forever too fast / Don't get mad, can't blame a tramp / For something he don't have. On which Ms Stefani gave us the VERSATILITƉ the judges been done asking fer.
  5. The Fame Monster - Je veux ton amour et je veux ta revanche. Only Emily in Paris could be this iconic.
  6. A Star is Born - Ain't it hard, keepin' it so hardcore? She's a patchy girl, but she gave us bops and ballads and streams, so we stan.
  7. The Fame - You deserve. The Future. Whatever we called bussies back in 09 were, undeniably, torn.
  8. Cheek to Cheek - I don't know her.

I want to be THAT controversial girl and vote for ARTPOP. It really gives me life with each listen.

1. ARTPOP
2. Chromatica
3. The Fame Monster
4. The Fame

BTW can get lost. I could take or leave Joanna and as for C2C, LOL!

I want to be THAT controversial girl and vote for ARTPOP. It really gives me life with each listen.
Yas, bitch, work!

I mean, whenever you press play on Aura, you know you are going on a journey, and you can't get off even if you vomit halfway through.

Born this Way came out the day I moved into my first flat in London, and I had no furniture or internet connection so I spent the day drinking wine on the floor and listening to it all day as it was the only album on my laptop.

Last edited:
Born This Way or Chromatica for me. Thereā€™s more Iā€™d trim on BTW but then the highs on it are higher too. Tricky one.

Born this Way is the messy bottom to Chromaticaā€™s tight douched hole, but itā€™s worth the occasional shit on your dick because itā€™s such a wild ride.

Let's get married, and play Chromatica and ARTPOP at the reception, while your family members do that noise as a feature.

Letā€™s! But keep in mind that ā€that noiseā€ is better than anything Gaga has ever done.

Chromatica is the one Iā€™m willing to listen to fully. I think Artpop and The Fame Monster come next. The rest I donā€™t care for.

1. The Fame MONSTER
2. Chromatic...... a
3. The Fame
4. Born This Way
5. ArtPOP
6. ASIB OST

3938393393339. Johanna

Cheek2Cheek: I don't know her. She did jazz? I thought she sang pop... or whatever.

The Fame Monster
Artpop
Chromatica
Born This Way
The Fame
Joanne
A Star is Born
Cheek to Cheek

I mean, I realised nearly all of them are 10+/10 moments.
  1. Born This Way - no matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgender life, I'm on the right. track. baby. I was BORN to SURVIVE. When I heard this, I laminated my stan card so I could put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.
  2. Chromatica - Bodies moving like a sculpture, on the top of Tower of Babel tonight. She set the trend for feeding the gays this pandemic.
  3. ARTPOP - Rocket #9, take off to the planet. An absolutely batshit work of genius. The fact that it falls over occasionally can only be explained via the laws of gravity when certain songs elevate to such stratospheric heights.
  4. Joanne - He has a funny way saying forever too fast / Don't get mad, can't blame a tramp / For something he don't have. On which Ms Stefani gave us the VERSATILITƉ the judges been done asking fer.
  5. The Fame Monster - Je veux ton amour et je veux ta revanche. Only Emily in Paris could be this iconic.
  6. A Star is Born - Ain't it hard, keepin' it so hardcore? She's a patchy girl, but she gave us bops and ballads and streams, so we stan.
  7. The Fame - You deserve. The Future. Whatever we called bussies back in 09 were, undeniably, torn.
  8. Cheek to Cheek - I don't know her.
Not being afraid to self-reference or not self-reference, this post gives me LIFE :disco:

It's sad yet predictable that her best-selling albums are also her worst ones. But that's straights for you.

95 Joanne
92 Born This Way
90 A Star Is Born
89 The Fame Monster
87 Cheek to Cheek
84 Artpop
80 Chromatica
74 The Fame

95+ lyrics:

- young, wild American, looking to be something / some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my eeEINNOCENCE!
- i'm gonna drink my tears tonight, i'm gonna drink my tears and cry, cause i know you love me baby, i know you love me baby.
- i want your whiskey mouth all over my blond south. red mouth, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.
- i could be your girl, girl, girl, girl, girl, girl, but would love me if i rule the world, world, world?

We could
We could
Belong together
Artpop
Artpop
Artpop

Do you WHAT you want
With my body
WORLD!

I live for the
Applause plause
Live for the applause
Plause
Live for the

Rocket number 9
Take off to the planet
to the planet
VENUS!

Take me to your PLANET
Take me to your LEADER your LEADER your LEADER

LAST NIGHT
You were in my
SEXX DREAMS

SWINNNEEEE
SWEIIIINNEEEEEE

Suedey U-Turn 2021: ARTPOP !

Reactions: COB
Chromatica is her best album, it really flows well and I donā€™t dislike any of the tracks

1. The Fame Monster - BASIC I know but so consistent. I like or love every song
2. Chromatica - Love this but I just don't think it'll have the long term appeal of the Fame Monster
3. Artpop - The highest highs and (among) the lowest lows
4. Born This Way - Still a great album but doesn't have the same highs for me as the top 3
5. The Fame - I mostly only listen to the singles, Starstruck, Eh Eh, and Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

I don't care about these ones (sorry):
A Star is Born
Joanne
Cheek to Cheek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom