Your top 5 New York Housewives

Pick your TOP FIVE New York Housewives

• Total voters

Iguana

If I only could...
YES we're pitting woman against woman :eyes:

VOTE for your TOP FIVE in the POLL and GIVE YOUR ORDERING in your POST!

Bethenny Frankel
images

Luann de Lesseps
1623055034235.jpeg

Alex McCord

images

Ramona Singer
1623055105856.jpeg

Jill Zarin
1623055124068.jpeg

Kelly Killoren Bensimon

1623055152090.jpeg

Sonja Morgan
1623055171851.jpeg

Cindy Barshop
1623055188721.jpeg

Aviva Drescher

1623055208396.jpeg

Carole Radziwill

1623055316680.jpeg

Heather Thomson
1623055344399.jpeg

Kristen Taekman

images

Dorinda Medley

1623055409260.jpeg

Jules Wainstein
1623055429891.jpeg

Tinsley Mortimer
1623055451142.jpeg

Leah McSweeney

1623055470813.jpeg

Eboni K. Williams
1623055488379.jpeg

I went super basic with mine, I like most of the housewives but the gravity really is with my five choices

1. Ramona
  2. Luann
  3. Sonja
  4. Bethenney
  5. Dorinda

I went super basic with mine, I like most of the housewives but the gravity really is with my five choices

1. Ramona
  2. Luann
  3. Sonja
  4. Bethenney
  5. Dorinda
That's a good strategy because my sympathies change with every season (and even episode).

I enjoy the hype of Luann but I rarely actually LIKE her so I couldn't vote for her, but Chic c'est la vie remains a bop.

:middlefinger:

I can block you from the Real Housewives forum so you can give us peace if you like
No need. I think this is the third time I've ever posted in here, the other when I attempted to watch it.

Interesting that it's OK that other forums and topics can get spammed with your express permission, but one post of mine gets a BAN THREAT!

It's OPT IN, not a ban. dUb specifically requested it so I was just extending the offer to you.

And you know you're being disingenuous with your second point

I might go in the Drag Race forum and call everyone LAZY OLD UNEMPLOYED CUNTS because it’s a show that I take no interest in :disco:

@ZenGiraffe

Nah you've twice supported Soldi trashing other topics when it's bugged me, although I've suspected for a while, that's because you like winding me up/ don't like me. And that's OK, and I've accepted some pretty unbalanced modding, but it's worth pointing out.

@ZenGiraffe

Nah you've twice supported Soldi trashing other topics when it's bugged me, although I've suspected for a while, that's because you like winding me up/ don't like me. And that's OK, and I've accepted some pretty unbalanced modding, but it's worth pointing out.
To be fair you did go all authoritarian and try and stop people posting certain emojis in an event you were running, just because you didn’t like the show they came from..

I mean, COME ON!

@ZenGiraffe

Well I disagree with this. Feel free to pm me if you want to talk more about it, but that's not what I've done or meant at all.

To be fair you did go all authoritarian and try and stop people posting certain emojis in an event you were running, just because you didn’t like the show they came from..

I mean, COME ON!
That's done now. I don't care.

Picking 5 was difficult but went with:

Sonja Morgan
Dorinda Medley
Bethenny Frankel
Jill Zarin

and even though she's a walking living nightmare, it wouldn't be half as good a show without

Real Housewives Of New York City Wow GIF

Ramona
Sonja
Bethenny
Luann
Dorinda

Truly the core 5 - the more of them were involved in the same season, the better it was (generally speaking).

“If I could act THIS I’d have an ACADEMY AWARD”

rhony-alcin-dogpanting.gif

What's all the Carole hate? Do people find her boring?

Episode 5 What GIF

I enjoy her VTs where she says something vaguely negative and then does a cute smile-laugh.

Real Housewives Television GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom