A rewatch TIMETABLE

Bugger. I was thinking today was Saturday and so we were doing another one tonight.

I don't want to piss off anyone with watching a recentish one we're saving for a Saturday night, so is anyone up for 1980 tonight?

Bugger. I was thinking today was Saturday and so we were doing another one tonight.

I don't want to piss off anyone with watching a recentish one we're saving for a Saturday night, so is anyone up for 1980 tonight?
Thank FUCK you said that, I've been thinking it was Saturday and I was hoping someone would suggest exactly this. I know next to nothing about 1980 but any port in a storm.

Bugger though, we're meant to be doing a Madonna rewatch double bill tonight.

Thank FUCK you said that, I've been thinking it was Saturday and I was hoping someone would suggest exactly this. I know next to nothing about 1980 but any port in a storm.

All you really need to know is at some point Lucille will declare he'd bend over for Johnny Logan.

I’m up for 1980, don’t know anything about it as I was the ripe old age of -21 :disco:

It's a shorter contest again (2 hours 17 mins), so shall we start at 9pm? That way I can do the Madonna Blonde Ambition rewatch. I'm not so bothered about the Truth Or Dare half of the double bill.

At 7pm for Blonde Ambition and 9pm for Truth or Dare.

Is there THAT much overlap between viewers of both?

So do people want to do 1980 at 9pm? There is a Madonna Truth or Dare rewatch at the same time, but I imagine there isn't so much overlap between posters wanting to do both.

I'm happy to hold back until another night (or possibly a late night one tonight, as Truth or Dare will finish at approx 11pm) if people would prefer, though.

We’re used to late nights in here so I don’t think 11pm should be too late, after all it’s an 80s contest so will probably be done and dusted within a couple of hours.

Yeah I think see if there's an appetite for it at 11, they'll be a load of drunk poofs stumbling around after the Madonna threads with no where to go.

Right, let's pencil it in for 11pm, then. Although 11.30pm may be better, if anyone is doing the Madonna double bill.

I'll gauge interest interest at 11pm, then. If there are sufficient pissed up pooves wandering around in a state of confusion, I'll launch it. Otherwise it will keep.

Sorry, as you're not 1001% in agreement, I'm not sure where you stand :(
Well I wanted to leave some wriggle room for when I'm pissed and hitting the disaronno tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom