Absolutely anySunday in the whole wide world.

Hang Over Wake Up GIF by Arrow Video

Good morning.

Good morning my loves. I am up prepping a Sunday roast. Just cooking for the 14 of us today. :hostage:

Morning loves!

I’m feeling quite perky but Mr Sheena is very hungover, poor love. I went to bed at 10, he came in an hour later and then not only was he sick with booze, but he managed to break our bathroom sink, so that’s fun.

Good morning my loves. I am up prepping a Sunday roast. Just cooking for the 14 of us today. :hostage:

I’ve got a shoulder of lamb I’m much looking forward to but can’t decide whether to slow cook it or just roast.

Morning loves!

I’m feeling quite perky but Mr Sheena is very hungover, poor love. I went to bed at 10, he came in an hour later and then not only was he sick with booze, but he managed to break our bathroom sink, so that’s fun.

How the hell did he manage to break the bathroom sink? :D

I’ve got a shoulder of lamb I’m much looking forward to but can’t decide whether to slow cook it or just roast.

It’s roast beef with a mustard crust, honey glazed ham and lemon roast chicken with the usual assorted veg here. All I can think of is the cauliflower cheese though.

I notice @Nancy hasn't posted here or on twitter for a while, but has been online. Hope you're doing well, flower x

He's been noticeably silent on social media since the start of January, but that was the anniversary of him being sober, so I think he was likely ending his "photo every day to keep me present" thing at that milestone.

But yes, hope he's ok and just busy with his new venture.

I make an excellent roast! Cauliflower cheese is a must.

I never make cauli cheese but always order it when I have a roast out, so its a treat.

Suffocated in oozing golden cheese is the only way I will eat cauliflower, its just such a wank vegetable without it.

Fuck now I want to go out for a roast. But instead we're heading to Chinatown to see some lunar New Year based dragons and eat some food.

Cauliflower cheese is the only way I eat it as well, but I still wouldn't choose it.

Mr L likes a cauliflower soup I make, but it's probably the shitload of butter, onions, thyme and garlic he appreciates more than the cauliflower itself.

Weirdly, when I was a kid, I HATED cauliflower cheese, but liked cauliflower.

It was something about the way my Mum made it I think- it felt baked and set rather than gloopy.

Well I went for a 15 mile run earlier and have since been eating, drinking and watching films
Lovely Sunday

I was comatose from a hangover until about 4:30. Now I’m feeling absolutely fine and making a roast.

Last day of the Light Festival here, so I've binned my mother off to have another wander around it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom