All Saints - Pure Shores

walked the deserts, swam the shores

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know that you want a piece of my ass (ass)

All Hooked Up is the tits, ass (ass) and even serves cunt ("why's this fool all up in my ass - doesn't he know I was class, not trash?")

They went from serenity reigns (Pure Shores) to Vanilla with a budget in the space of 2 singles.

i'm not sure I've ever heard this song before, but... what a certifiable BOP

Surrender is tits also and would've been a hit. Orbit's production really was magnificent. so textured and other-worldly...

it's quite weird that various late 90s/early 00s electronic producers like he, Nellee Hooper, Mirwais and Dallas Austin who were all SO GOOD just... disappeared.

it's quite weird that various late 90s/early 00s electronic producers like he, Nellee Hooper, Mirwais and Dallas Austin who were all SO GOOD just... disappeared.

I remember Nellee randomly popped up producing an album for Hannah Montana's sidekick in the early '10s.

Nellee flew himself into the moon when his collab with Andrea Corr was SHAMEFULLY dismissed by the masses

Nellee's work with Garbage and Bjork was
Yum Yum Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas

i'm not sure I've ever heard this song before, but... what a certifiable BOP

Surrender is tits also and would've been a hit. Orbit's production really was magnificent. so textured and other-worldly...

this was always a fave album track, its superb

always here for accent chat.

Appleton's are best friends with Emma and Mel c, but didn't Mel Beh say she beat up Shaznay in a toilet for giving her 'attitude' :o :D

Lol at Geri having a bed in her dressing room because sheā€™s too old and might need a nap!

Just jokes, she does have the twang yes but I think the London is coming out more and more now and now and again she sounds like she's from Sydney :D

It's basically the trend of Nicole following Emma Bunton's career but BETTER.

Emma plays second fiddle in girlband.
Nicole plays second fiddle to Shazbags but gets to be on Pure Shores.

Emma tries to become a one-woman Lighthouse Family and gives us Tin Tin Out.
Nicole and Nat become a two-woman Lighthouse Family but give us 5am :disco:

Emma tries to terrorise the nation repeat-playing Jess Glynne on Heart FM.
Nicole kindly soothes the nation to sleep repeat-playing Enya on Magic FM.

[/completely misses point of Nicole and Mel's exchange about made-up girl group rivalries]

I donā€™t know what accent she has, but it doesnā€™t sound Canadian to me at all

One of my favourite songs EVER it's so nostalgic and really takes you somewhere else šŸ˜ They really struck gold with this

I've never seen The Beach however

Got so fed up with it at the time but can appreciate what a great song it is all these years later and it carries a lot of NOSTALGIA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom