American Horror Story: Season 10

KindaCool

Basic bopz plz
Anyone still checking for this show?

Evan Peters is back.
Sarah Paulsen is back.
MCCAULEY CULKIN confirmed.

I couldn't give a fuck about him. So bored of this program, it's lack if horror and stunt casting.

1984 was beyond terrible and just odd in how banal it was, so I'm not yet interested. Apocalypse had a great start, and although it wasn't sustained, I'd say overall it was a good season.

I haven’t seen 1984 but didn’t it get good reviews generally? Think it’s quite high on Rotten Tomatoes?

What is the most recent on UK Netflix? Cult? That was such shite! Even Apocalypto was better...

Just watched episode 1 of Season 10 and as usual the first episode is great (which is true of almost every season except maybe Cult). Let's see where it starts going wrong...

Just watched episode 1 of Season 10 and as usual the first episode is great (which is true of almost every season except maybe Cult). Let's see where it starts going wrong...
We loved it, and season 11 too !

I've watched the first 2 episodes and I'm really liking the (very obvious!) satirical edge to it. I'm glad it's only 5 episodes for the story too - having it as a double feature is something Ryan Murphy should have considered years ago. The ideas just don't usually stretch to 10 episodes.

Well I hated the 2nd feature, which was frustratingly one of the better ideas the show has ever had. B-movies meets V meets Pleasantville.

3 episodes in and this first feature is so perfectly paced - the one thing they've got wrong in most seasons. I feel like 5 episodes is going to be so perfect for it! And the acting is great - in particular the little girl, who is phenomenal in quite a tough role for an 11 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom