Anastacia - Best Days

Kala

Call the police
Pronouns
He/Him
New single released today, called Best Days from her forthcoming album Our Songs. She sounds really good in this. Her voice has matured well for this of song, she she looks great too!

I like this - it suits her well!

This better be A-listed by Radio 2

Anastacia covering die Toten Hosen is not something I had on my bingo card for 2023.

It's good. She still has her voice!! She's this millennium's Taylor Dayne! It's definitely the year of the older woman so far.

I assume my phone spied on me reading this thread and suggested this as a YouTube recommendation as a result, her pranking the Swedish Idol panel.

Second single from the GERMAN COVERS ALBAM has been unleashed:

German MOR pop-rock singles of the past 20 years is a CHOICE, 100%.

third single before the album is unleashed and the Kylie head to head:

In other news, I really love Now or Never. I need to give the album a spin but i rate the three singles.

She said that promo would focus in Germany for the initial stage, but I'd like to see a bit more of her here, like a Lorraine slot or something

I see she's covered noted terrifying German freak show The Kelly Family

This seems to be doing very well for her in Germany and Switzerland. Her highest charting album in both markets since 2004. Managed to hold for a second week in the German top ten too.

Good for her! I gave it a listen and it was all a bit one-note but I’m glad she’s doing well somewhere.

Yes glad to see it doing well in Germany, its through a german record company and she said they are concentrating on those markets, so its paying off, but I would have thought she may still get some sort of Radio 2 backing these days..

Have you listened to the album @VoR is there anything worth listening to apart from the singles we have heard?

:D

Snubbing Sick And Tired and Not That Kind in favour of I Can Feel You. Definitely an aggrieved gay in charge of that!

So is she going for a full on physical release here then? I did think it was odd she didn't bother pushing the album here last year, her previous one went top 10 (albeit probably equating to 27 sales).

I did think it was odd she didn't bother pushing the album here last year, her previous one went top 10 (albeit probably equating to 27 sales).
Erm... No. Her previous one, Evolution, wasn't even physically released in the UK. :sneaky:

I would think it is getting or has got a physical release given she's been on the promo trail here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom