AS7 E01: Legends

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
That was a mouthful of an episode. More of a movie.

I was happy that Jinkx won the reading challenge. She’s so precious.

The Raven fake out was confusing.

I agreed with the top 2. Shea looked amazing on the runway, that look was to die for and Monet is such a good performer (I loved her performance lewk).

The lipsync was a gag as well, what a fun little song.

Yeah, that was a marathon - I know episode 2 is already out but I don’t think I have the energy tonight!

It felt rather padded out - I feel like half of it was people saying how much they are That Bitch, and how AS7 is going to be amazing and everyone’s wonderful and gag etc

The new rules I totally get and probably was necessary to get signups, but I don’t think the “platinum plunger” is going to be quite as dramatic as eliminations - I don’t think anyone will want to damage their brand either, and tbh most of them are probably pretty good friends.

They’re just all really good drag queens, it’ll look fantastic, I think I just need more of a practical challenge to get excited - another Ru song with lyrics delivered so fast I turned on the subtitles (don’t bother)… well meh

But anyway yeah this is good, the teaser for Ep2 was tantalising, but I need to sleep first.

It's on WOW+ in the UK! Not that I actually realised that until today, they really haven't publicised it well.

Watching Untucked.

Monet: "I hooked up with this guy and he facetuned the shit out of his dick - it was deflated as hell."

*in walks Cameon Diaz*

:D

I enjoyed this and I’m really glad that the rules are just what we wished for a year or so ago. I’m guessing that there will be no drama but that’s fine if we keep getting nice looks and good banter.

The more I think of the BLOCK thing, the more it annoys me though. Goodness knows they couldn’t just have a competition based on who did the best?

Trinity gets better with every season. She's such an excellent queen.

I didn't want her here, but have quickly changed my mind and really like her in this so far. I do wonder if she got Sharon to write her Snatch this time too and how many others do this as well.

She didn't miss a single cue and arguably set the rest up to follow on with the reactions to the plunger moments. Those bits have been a delight (Monet: "can I help you with something?" etc).

Trinity is the perfect Drag Race player. Looks, humour, acting skill… she brings almost everything. And without being one of my favourite queens ever, she’s definitely one of my favourites to watch.

still my funniest talking head is when Trinity was talking about how one of the other contestants might go crazy and stab her, and she goes “bye-bye silicone!”

The more I think of the BLOCK thing, the more it annoys me though. Goodness knows they couldn’t just have a competition based on who did the best?
Yeah, this is the only annoying part of an otherwise fantastic format. Inevitably there will be at least one queen who doesn’t make the top four but deserves to.

My current expectations for the top four, shenanigans aside, are Trinity, Jinkx, Shea and one of either Raja or Monet.

Yeah I started off with AS5 “oh this is another Shea coronation season”

I don’t know why I don’t like her more. I mean I get it, she is really good, the outfits are amazing, she’s FIERCE HUNTY etc, it’s not like she’s dislikeable either, I just don’t get the vapours despite everything.

She’s a bit humourless, maybe it’s that?

I have caved in and paid the £4.49 for Wow+. The rest of the content on there is really woeful!

Yvie is getting annoying constantly telling us she’s WEIRD and DIFFERENT, just because she likes to PULL FACES. GROUNDBREAKING!

The problem I'm having with Shea is how arrogant she's become. She's still an absolute force though. Easily a contender for Top 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom