ASFM: Bad Idea - CLOSED

I have now voted for my favourite songs in the lineup, except for those from artists who are far too well known to be in this sort of competition.

Last.fm says 2 scrobbles.
reading-monkey.gif

Jessica 6 - The Storm Inside
The storm is definitely inside and not coming out. :( I did like something from their 2011 album and the singer's guest appearance on the Hercules and Love Affair album from 2008. I'm good with years before 2017.

There's this passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon @Funky and @Kala if they don't vote in the next 90 minutes."

IM DOING IT IM DOING IT NOW

It might be slightly after midnight @dmlaw but it will be tonight is that okay

:BList:

I think Kala hasn’t been online much and he did say he was having a rough time at the moment so don’t necessarily expect anything from him

Realistically, I’ll accept any votes that are in before I reveal who sent what. I don’t want to remove any songs if I can help it. Kala has been online today and posted Friday, so I’m still hopeful. Plus he does have a little bit of a track record in voting well after the closing time in the last few contests.

And this shouldn’t be pandered to in my opinion
No, it shouldn’t really. The exposed entries gala is tomorrow evening, which was always the plan, so I may as well accept the votes if they turn up by then. He has been in touch. I am nonetheless looking forward to Jyxzvision: Strict Deadlines Edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom