ASFM: Bad Idea - Entries CLOSED

dmlaw

Democracy doesn't work
After the almost interminable wait since the last contest, it's time for the ASFM bad ideas special. I mean, two weeks! It's almost as if we're sane people. I can't promise the technological virtuosity or Mary Keani of Sorbvision, but I can guarantee:-

• Sync listens at a reasonable hour;
  • Leaderboards at regular intervals throughout the results show;
  • Not accidentally accepting any entries which have previously been submitted to ASFM.

Your avatar should be a picture (or a gif if you must, but I'll judge you for it) of a person or thing that is a bad idea.

This contest is THEMELESS. Your song does not itself have to be a bad idea, not that that usually stops many of you.

Entries to me by midday on Sunday 10 March 2024. No songs by previous winning artists will be accepted.

GO!

Last edited:
I tell you what was a bad idea…. Launching this in the middle of Melody Estefan

:ghost:

You’re all watching SOMETHING

I feel like a mopsy widow tonight

You’re all watching SOMETHING

I feel like a mopsy widow tonight

pawchain-pawswap.gif

To help, I have created a list containing every acceptable reason for not sending me a song.

1. I'm sorry, dmlaw, I can't play because I'm dead.

That is all.

Keep those entries coming. I’d love to get to thirty songs.

This has now been running so long, with so many ASFMs, that I went to submit a song a couple of contests ago, forgetting that not only had it been chosen before, but I think it actually won :D

Anyway, entered, I think

Technically closed although I’m sure I would accept any late entries which turn up this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom