ASFM: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits - Poster Reveal 06/05/2021 8pm

I re-uploaded the video because those on youtube had poor audio quality, that's all. I thought none would notice but of course Moopy Police found out within seconds.

Btw, when I sent my song to dmlaw, I told him it was a #34 hit in early 1992. Later our Admin @Indie posted this. I shat my pants for a second, but I guess it was just an incredible coincidence. :shock:

Yep, that's pretty crazy. I was literally just changing numbers based on the previous post though!

Hoping to reach the same place as Eurodisco did in the charts quite frankly. I was well chuffed to read Dead Wrestlers being mentioned. Some of their stuff is iffy for sure, but the sure shots are top notch. I'm amazed no one guessed it was me, but I'm also aware of one other high profile narcissist, I mean fan :) x

Having Siouxsie, Saint Etienne, Dubstar and 90s PJ was pretty stellar for my tastes. All peaks.

It's just a shame that NIN's "happiness in slavery" didn't reach the top 40. Then you'd have all got a video featuring a lot of mechanical torture.

You've clearly no idea what RS sends all the gayz via PM then.

However, clearly the real winner is this video vixen:

Attachments

• zoom-2.png
    zoom-2.png
    404.8 KB · Views: 66

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom