ASFM: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits - Second Choice Gala 07/05/2021 8pm

Sad to miss this!

I nearly sent Gorecki too but didn't for the same reasons as @ButterTart. Which is also why I withdrew Clare Maguire - one of my favourite songs that I actually submitted to @dmlaw and changed at the final hour.

But I was all set to go with Le Youth's "Cool" until I thought of Clare, and then Gabriella Cilmi's mould-encrusted skeletal hand reached up from her neglected grave, and I pulled her out so she could continue her mission. She kept repeating "I'll never give up, I'll never give up," which explains why the body hadn't disintegrated.

Poor Bjork :D That's imperial era stuff and you were all so awful.

She only became rotten after Vespertine, kind of

Sad to miss this!

I nearly sent Gorecki too but didn't for the same reasons as @ButterTart. Which is also why I withdrew Clare Maguire - one of my favourite songs that I actually submitted to @dmlaw and changed at the final hour.

But I was all set to go with Le Youth's "Cool" until I thought of Clare, and then Gabriella Cilmi's mould-encrusted skeletal hand reached up from her neglected grave, and I pulled her out so she could continue her mission. She kept repeating "I'll never give up, I'll never give up," which explains why the body hadn't disintegrated.
I feel like you were on to a winner with any of the songs you picked from that lot, in fairness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom