ASFM: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits - Second Choice Gala 07/05/2021 8pm

dmlaw

Democracy doesn't work
So, all the votes are in but whilst our independent adjudicators check that everything is in order, why not find out what everyone nearly sent?

Join me tonight for your spectacular second choice gala. There are some very fine songs and also some other songs.

You do not want to miss this one.

Last edited:
I will, of course, be there. I’ll not be drinking because I think I have exhaustion and I want to survive to the end to see who was planning to submit Take Your Shoes Off by The Cheeky Girls.

EXCITED!

Now I need to think of some forgotten dinner hits to accompany this. Prawn cocktail, Vesta curry and Viennetta?

Forgotten booze too, apart from alcopops?

Perhaps a SMALL SHERRY and some CINZANO.

Can I send a song for this, I forgot cos I’m a key worker??

IS IT 8 YET

Also @dmlaw will you be revealing who sent each song as they start or are we having a guessing game?
I was thinking I'd reveal them at the start. Although doing it at the end WOULD be an additional 87 posts towards my total.

OK. Titles only at the start and I'll post a list of all the songs with their posters at the end. If the submitter comes up during the course of the discussion, we'll all just have to live with that.

OK. Titles only at the start and I'll post a list of all the songs with their posters at the end. If the submitter comes up during the course of the discussion, we'll all just have to live with that.
During the Hidden Gems playlist, @RJN told people if they'd guessed correctly as we were going along. Not to make extra work for you, like.

JUST GOT INTO E CROYDON STATION
Sexy Wonder Woman GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom