ASFM Heat 3 - LIVE from Keri Hilson: VOTING CLOSES 5pm THUR 11/11

I agree but we still have to pay lip service to the rest of the contest.

Sorry, I meant EVERY song in each heat is a deserving winner.
Imagine if the whole thing was still set to go on for the better part of a month. That would be really embarrassing.

THANKS HUNS!

I feel this heat is going to be considerably easier to score than the first two.

Youtube automatically went onto another Empathy Test song which I MUCH prefer!

Can one of the hosts remind me how many songs each round go DTF, second chance round etc…

Can we have a lovely list of the entries too please thankyou x I think I'm going straight back in for another listen

1st DTF
2nd DTF
3rd DTF
4th SECOND CHANCE
5th SECOND CHANCE
6th SECOND CHANCE
7th-10th - Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here

And every vote counts. The song in 7th from heat 2 lost by 1 point
Literally one more set of votes could have totally changed the list of qualifiers. The vote was so evenly spread.

Okay Youtube is playing nothing but Empathy Test - Losing Touch is everything! Much better than the actual entry, minus striking video obviously

I'm going to be so upset if I don't make at least the second chance round from my heat. Real life doesn't matter, ASFM does though :(

That kind of emotional neediness happens when you stay in Keri's corpse too long I guess

I’ll be fine if I don’t get through to the final.

:hostage:

Same!

p05q2by5.jpg

Isn’t Sarah Brand that Oxford student who made this song as part of her course to portray judgement or something? I think she was on the news or I saw her on some daytime show.

I did Google her and it seemed to be all articles pondering whether it was a deliberate social commentary or just another Rebecca Black situation. Do we have ANSWERS?

Isn’t Sarah Brand that Oxford student who made this song as part of her course to portray judgement or something? I think she was on the news or I saw her on some daytime show.
There's something quite hypnotic about how shrill and tuneless it all is; it makes sense that it's an art project because it's so perfectly atrocious it can't possibly have been accidental. Let's relive the magic again:

It's actually quite a good song with normal vocals. I can imagine @dmlaw giving it an 8.
Well it’s obviously better than the original, in the same way that accidentally calling your teacher ‘Mum’ in front of the cool kids is better than the original, but the poor quality of the songwriting does still shine through.

Cuba .gif
(was the GLORIA reference for the Trombone song?)

I have TWO front runners from this heat for my 12.

Decisions decisions.

Three votes in so far. Shelley Nelson says we’ve burnt our bridges, but Maria Nayler has said she’s willing to perform at the final if we can get to ten votes by Sunday night.

I have to say this is a very good heat! I'm going to end up having to give out low points to some I really do quite like!

Same! I did my first listen today and I really liked at least 6 of them. Overall much better than last 2 heats :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom