ASFM: THE FINALISTS, live from Cheadle Village Hall! VOTING CLOSED, REVEAL GALA @ 9PM

I’m not happy with the number of voters , I think we should leave this open a little while longer @ButterTart ? I don’t want to disqualify anyone at this stage :(

Could you please vote in the final? We’re on a mission to get above 30 votes and we’re tantalisingly close.

Let me have a quick run through later and I will get them over to you both before the deadline tomorrow, darling. I am obviously FURIOUS that I did not make the GRAND FINALE but I don’t want to take away from how much I appreciate all the hard work you and the gorgeous @Suomi have put in to this.

Where is the poster reveal though?

nobody-came-to-my-birthday-party-picture-id1147253797

Since this is still going on and since there were widespread requests, mainly from @ZenGiraffe, for some even more obnoxious AronChupa songs, you should listen to this:-

And this:-

Since this is still going on and since there were widespread requests, mainly from @ZenGiraffe, for some even more obnoxious AronChupa songs, you should listen to this:-

What wonderful VARIATIONS ON A THEME :disco: :disco:

Rave in the Grave is a particular highlight

What wonderful VARIATIONS ON A THEME :disco: :disco:

Rave in the Grave is a particular highlight
I might well have gone for Rave in the Grave as the entry if the song didn’t start a full minute and a half into the video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom