ASFM: THE HEATS RESULTS THURSDAY @7pm

getting all the images I might need for tomorrow ready
D064E794-1047-4809-AF9D-33E9EEF065AF.jpeg

AB9DA14F-FB3E-42A2-98EB-A15409ED71B8.jpeg

ZG just informed me that he has installed TIME TRAVEL into Moopy's code in an effort to sort out this thread. I don't really know what it means, but it sounds quite exciting :disco:

Ok I just got home from seeing ACTUAL QUEEN SELF ESTEEM and opened this IMPORTANT thread. WHY EXACTLY is there RANDOM FUCKING MARIAH in it

Is there more to the Rita-Louf bitch fight? Cos I’m here for that :disco: (so long as there’s no more Mariah pics)

There was a two drink maximum in the Green Room but certain contestants have seemingly brought their own booze from home.
I think your problem may have been in not specifying how big the two drinks could be.

SAME BABES! Although we know that sometimes means shit all when it comes to voting.
As a fun game once the qualifiers have been announced, I invite everyone to read back through the comments made about each of them during the viewing parties so you can see firsthand what a bunch of two-faced sociopaths we all are.

TONIGHT all of your questions will finally be answered?

Who has made it directly to the finalen?
How much basic dance pop have you voted in at the expense of less generic songs?
Why was everybody handwringing about Duke Dumont and The Saturdays being too famous when they had no such issue with LATOYA FUCKING JACKSON?

See you at 7!

TONIGHT all of your questions will finally be answered?

Who has made it directly to the finalen?
How much basic dance pop have you voted in at the expense of less generic songs?
Why was everybody handwringing about Duke Dumont and The Saturdays being too famous when they had no such issue with LATOYA FUCKING JACKSON?

See you at 7!
As if LaToya is famous for MUSIC :D

While you're waiting - get yr answers in for FF Music Special ROUND 2

*shameless plug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom