ASFM Worldvision II: Armed and Worldulous. Deadline 5pm TODAY

Worldvision II: Armed and Worldulous hosting team announced ahead of Trendy Discotheque gala spectacular

The Worldvision II: Armed and Worldulous hosting team has been announced ahead of next week's Trendy Discotheque gala spectacular. Each one has been carefully selected to represent a different demographic, genre, or number of months left on a community service order.

Deacon-Blue.jpg
Haile_Selassie_2-1-e1635868373578.png
orangutan_square.jpg
0_GD12993916.jpg
48d1770a46c2931049c5d5b45edf7f0952dd2ae5.jpg

Her off Deacon Blue, 72, will be representing Deacon Blue and will be leading the hosting team. "From Real Gone Kid to the other ones, our songs have entertained dozens of people worldwide." She trills. "It's about time they returned the favour."
Joining Her off Deacon Blue is internationally renowned power metal enthusiast Haile Selassie. "When I first heard Dragonforce they blew my fucking tits off" Chirps the 36-year-old "If anyone's sent them to this gay-interest music contest I'll be on it like bits of shite on a long-haired dog."
UK chart sensation Life Support Monkey, 42, is our third host. "I spent eight weeks at number one last year with my cover of 'Breathe In' by Lucie Silvas" He wheezes "Let's see if any of these foreign buggers can do better".
No-nonsense dancehall icon Bodybags, 26, says she's thrilled to be joining the hosting team. "I'm thrilled to be joining the hosting team" She says.
The team is rounded out by Care Bears icon Shriekeline 'Shreeky' No Heart, who last year stunned fans by dying in a fire at the BHS cafe. "I'm delighted to be back doing what I do best" Says 60-year-old Shreeky, whose real name is Shriekeline "Presenting online music contests, enthralling the gays, and exacting slow vengeance against the absolute jizzrags who set fire to the BHS while I was parking my breakfast."

Worldvision II: Armed and Worldulous starts Monday 30th May.

MORE SUBMISSIONS PLEASE. There are only 212 hour left until the deadline, don't you know?
I have chosen my song and just need to decide how badly I’m going to cheat with the avatar.

I have chosen my song and just need to decide how badly I’m going to cheat with the avatar.
This is ASFM; the theme 'egg with a flag on it' was once interpreted by someone as 'chocolate replica of Ryan Gosling', so precedent tells me I have to accept an avatar regardless of how incorrect it is.

I have officially entered the fray and hostilities. I know I’m taking a risk submitting at @ButterTart lunchtime. I hope he’s less religious about it than his teatime.
I was having my dinner but I was at my desk anyway preparing for my interview on Wednesday like a NERD, so I had the spreadsheet handy.

I’m finding it hard to find something I really like :(

I’ve had an avatar sent across today by someone who’s already sent their song, so the ball’s rolling. Incidentally, this was from one of our MULTIPLE RETURNING PLAYERS :disco:

• Wow
Reactions: COB
Same. I had a preliminary look when I got my country but I haven't actually made any effort yet.

Sadly Caramella Girls - Caramelldansen ([redacted] language version) isn't an option.
And THANK GOD for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom