ASFM Worldvision II: TRENDY VIEWING GALA 1 - Tonight, 7pm

Anytime I stopped to read or reply to a notification I got myself in a right tizz trying to keep up, but I've just read 12 of the 13 pages and am declaring this my favourite semi since Ding Dong. It had everything I want from the contest - I actually think eurovision being a bit unremarkable made me all the more pent up for its special appeal.

I'll join @Kate for the hangover rewatch - I'm on early shifts in the office and was knackered after yesterday and the preceding 36 hours or so - net result: I hit the hay about 7.30.

I’m going to catch up with this all when I’m back off my hols.

Soldi's never been good at proportionate responses. I once wished him happy birthday and he responded by setting fire to my gerbil.
I was gonna wish him beautiful holidays but
200.gif

I hear that Paul Chuckle of the Chuckle Brothers has become the majority shareholder in the airline that Soldi is flying with. It's now been renamed TUI, TO YOU.

I need to view this too. I'm currently on Disc 3 of a 1971 Frank Zappa live album and trying not to watch "The Inside Outtakes" for the 6th time because I can feel mahself getting obsessed (again).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom