ASFM: Worldvision: The Results! (The Happy Ending Gala). TODAY AT 5PM BRITISH CLOCK TIME

It's okay, the comments you got were a bit misleading - there always seem to be a few where the reception doesn't tally with the eventual score.

Yeah reading them back, more of the comments were about her (and even her Eurovision song) than that song itself!

I’ve just realised @Tisch still thinks I fucked him over and didn’t vote for him, so I can exclusively reveal that my traveller’s cheque went to Cameroon (Tisch), Kazakhstan (@Raining On Me) and Indonesia (@Kratz), who bagged a massive ten points each!
I *did* mean to go into this thread and take back that post I made when I realised I'd actually done well! :D I was just wrapped up in all the excitement of it all!

Still can't quite believe I've gone from struggling to get out of the 30s to winning! :o I think the song being a bit "different" and from a hard country definitely helped it in terms of Travellers Cheques. It didn't get many people's 20's but it really aced the TC's! :disco:

I've already told our next glorious hosts Soldguana I'm going for the double double :disco:

I actually marked you UP in protest that this is a SONG competition
You’re doing amazing sweetie.
XDzfkli.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom