Cats and Dogs

Cats or Dogs

• Total voters

cwej

User
Double edged discussion thread here... partly for my own benefit but also I actually don't know the answer and am interested to know.

I'm in an online Survivor ORG and have a challenge on today that requires me to get pictures of cats and dogs with a piece of paper in that says 'CTCXI MARK' on.

So... if you have a cat or a dog, if any of you are willing to post a picture of it in here, with a piece of paper saying 'CTCXI MARK' on it at some point today, I'd be very indebted to you.. And meanwhile we can all talk about how cute all the cats and dogs are...? :D

Go on - it will be cute.

20230329_080307.jpg

I'll get the other one some point today. Problem with cats is when you want them to do something they start thinking you're acting suspiciously and get scared of you...

Yeah it's the cat equivalent of looking at you like :doublechin:

Which, if someone was approaching me with a giant post-it note, fair.
If Kitty wants to come and lie with me in bed, I see it as cute and friendly, he sees it as HUMANS ARE WARM

I'll do a Heathcliff post when I get home later. He loves to pose.

I'm definitely more of a cat person, because I've grown up with them and I absolutely understand their body language and can predict what mood heathcliff is in just by looking at him.

However, I desperately want a dog in a few years time. So maybe I'll then become a dog person.

Please explain CTCXI MARK
Mark is my name in the game.

CTCXI is the game code (Coast To Coast Season 11) so they know I’m not just getting any picture of a cat/dog online.

Not sure why that isn't showing, but does the link work for others?

I just hold Heathcliffs brush up and he will literally pose for anything on demand, as long as I then brush him.

I don't know, this is an eternal discussion, I have a dog, I love him very much, and he has become very spoiled and constantly stirs now. At such moments, I want a cat, so I recommend taking two at once

I shall be keeping an eye on the poll to see if anyone chooses the NEITHER option, in which case they are sick and evil and probably have serial killer tendencies

I like both but I don’t want either. I don’t like taking care of things.

• Sad
Reactions: Zu
I’m highly allergic to cats, and some dogs and I absolutely cannot stand the smell of dogs, and dog breath. While I don’t hate either, I don’t love either but I don’t mind them, but I’d never choose to own one.

So well-mannered. The reactions I've had with brushing range from demonic possession to uncomfortable toleration.
I'm not sure why he's so obsessed with his brush, I can only assume it's because he gets interaction from us which he loves. He will climb all us to get a brush. And it's the tool we've used to get him ok with his insulin injections. We show him the needle, he lays in position, we inject and brush at the same time and he's perfect.

I’m highly allergic to cats, and some dogs and I absolutely cannot stand the smell of dogs, and dog breath. While I don’t hate either, I don’t love either but I don’t mind them, but I’d never choose to own one.
How about a rabbit?

I like both but I don’t want either. I don’t like taking care of things.
That’s why I didn’t buy you the du luxe Madam X gift set. I knew it would be broken within days :(

I’m glad this has ended up being a cute little thread and I didn’t get totally aired! Thanks for all your cute pics guys!!

That’s why I didn’t buy you the du luxe Madam X gift set. I knew it would be broken within days :(

Yeah no I don’t like to deal with shit so that would not have been an appreciated gift :(

I’m glad this has ended up being a cute little thread and I didn’t get totally aired!
There's still time for it to suddenly turn nasty. How long have you BEEN here? :tongueout:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom