Celebrity Big Brother 2024 ITV2 era

So Fern writes books now? It definitely suits her. Did she not leave This Morning many moons ago as Phillip Schofield was getting paid more than her and they wouldn’t match? QUITE BLOODY RIGHT TOO.

So Fern writes books now? It definitely suits her. Did she not leave This Morning many moons ago as Phillip Schofield was getting paid more than her and they wouldn’t match? QUITE BLOODY RIGHT TOO.
She does the book signings too and from what I've heard people I know who've gone to them, she's absolutely lovely in person as well.

Sharon and Louis must have cost a fortune, because the rest of the cast are total zeroes in terms of fame.

I will of course watch every episode because however famous they aren't it's always a cunt fest.

I'm assuming David (unideal) has got enough of a fanbase to see him through this first eviction so it's probably between YouTube/TikTok girl and royal uncle.

Grim. Why are they paying a WIFE BEATER to be on this show?

Sharon and Louis must have cost a fortune, because the rest of the cast are total zeroes in terms of fame.

I will of course watch every episode because however famous they aren't it's always a cunt fest.
Fern and Levi are good gets too, but I think Third Homosexual From The Left from a Netflix show is stretching the concept of celebrity to its very limit.

I know it's Celebrity Big Brother, but this felt extra low rent. Like we've run out of celebrity culture

What a fantastic first episode. So glad to have this back.

I know it's Celebrity Big Brother, but this felt extra low rent. Like we've run out of celebrity culture
There's such a rich vein of cultural icons they could have mined.

images
GH2LXGDbYAEOjnc
5d0150c6250000ae13de181b.jpeg
0_Screenshot-2024-03-01-065336.jpg
10253824_10152449275759391_5493911919936029978_n.png

Watching now. Louis has came in. Are they being whisked off to a secret room to judge? I wouldn't mind them goggleboxing their way... oh they're doing that, I don't even need to finish the sentence.

Unless there was somehow a way to buy drinks and you were doing it before a night out, I just don't understand why anyone would want to be in that crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom