Charli XCX - Crash

I’ve never listened to Sucker. Is anything on it worth listening to?

I just never quite got into HIFN. It's good but it glides part me a bit. I guess it wasn't how I was feeling then.

Sucker is a very enjoyable listen! It's just a lot more straightforward pop than her other material, so go into it with that mindset and there's plenty of fun to be had :disco:

(0. Vroom Vroom EP)
1. Number 1 Angel
2. Pop 2
3. Charli
4. how i'm feeling now
5. True Romance
6. Sucker

nothing, madame. vanilla is a very valid flavour choice.
tumblr_inline_mn9h4qsjhS1qz4rgp.gif

How I'm feeling now is HER COCC moment for me :gross: :disco:

Obviously Sucker is her BTD hence why everyone dead inside hates it.

Last edited:
Weird that the tour poster doesn't have the venues....anyway, the Glasgow date is at the O2, @COB, @ZenGiraffe . London is Alexandra Palace which I think has a capacity in the region of 8000.

I do not like that artwork at all.

The dates on that don’t line up with the dates on the ticket sales website? For the Atlanta date at least

It ain't a World Tour if they don't fly south HUN! She's JANFTbaiting with this tour!

All the bundles demand you buy a t-shirt. I don't want a flippin' t-shirt. :(

the pre-order from her store isn't charged until it ships right? I'm gonna snatch the vinyl. but should I go "solid" red or "clear" red marbled? solid is more likely to sound good, right? but clear looks prettier...

Last edited:
I don't know how the fuck she's swung this but she's the musical guest on SNL's last show before Christmas.

the simulation's glitching again...

I don't know how the fuck she's swung this but she's the musical guest on SNL's last show before Christmas.

the simulation's glitching again...

She’s pretty popular (among gays) in the US

very moody pitch-shifted remix of Good Ones by Perfume Genius. not into it.

Baby out tomorrow with video. Fallon performance Friday night. SNL saturday. get gold coin ms charli baby! :disco:

Baby's production is great and it has some delicious hooky moments. it's probably the least complete song of the 4. but I've liked or loved all of them so far.

she absolutely crushed on SNL. Beg For You solo really took off from verse 2 and the demented choreo she executed flawlessly during Baby was :D :o :disco:

I say that's my mom and I'm so proud. A POPSTAR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom