Delicious 70s food and charming home furnishings

Imagining VoR's foot suspended in lemon aspic surrounded by tinned pilchards and sweetcorn :disco:

:D! Oh love I’m not being funny but I think there’s something wrong with you :side-eye::disco:

meals-in-a-mold-1.jpg

Oh i started a new one... https://www.moopy.co.uk/threads/delicious-70s-food-and-charming-home-furnishings.99121/#post-3881801

So sad I was never able to eat a gelatine salad and then promptly throw it up in a carpeted bathroom.

I made the presumption that conversation would turn to 1970s avocado bathrooms

Retro-70s-bathroom-Fuzzy-toilet-seat-covers-Green-lawn-1973-750x1121.jpg
I admit that isn't strictly avocado, but I was just so charmed by the sheer amount of CARPET!

70s interior design is a guilty pleasure of mine.

There's an account I follow on Instagram dedicated to one woman's quest to turn the clocks back to the 70s in her house, and while I really do love the delightful disco bathroom, I'm not so sure about this TROLL DOLL PLANTER.

70s interior design is a guilty pleasure of mine.

There's an account I follow on Instagram dedicated to one woman's quest to turn the clocks back to the 70s in her house, and while I really do love the delightful disco bathroom, I'm not so sure about this TROLL DOLL PLANTER.

See that's quite cute. I follow a 70s decor Instagram as well. I love their PASSION for pointless stairs:

12028821_1037639206280801_9033689215958802506_o.jpg

I bet some of those dishes aren't even edible. Isn't it in Japan where in many restaurants they replicate the food that it looks exactly the same? @Diddy to confirm.

And I have to say that I have watched some 70s cooking tv show on youtube and OMG at the state of everything.

Fabulous thread dear @Zu-Klara :disco:

:D Thanks darling but it’s not actually mine. I edited the first post to fit in with the thread title after the posts had been moved. Ever the professional :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom