Does anyone have ANY PLANS this long weekend?

Tomorrow I'll work at the tennis club (getting courts ready) and get my balcony sorted. Sunday probably a hike.

And finishing my bookings for Vietnam, Malmö and Hoopla. 💅

Oh she did the MATINEE!

I mean this is no dig on the show which was absolutely a rollercoaster of homosexual joy, but considering the only difference is what time the stage manager HITS PLAY, I didn’t feel like I was missing anything by going in earlier.

Much to unpack, but my favourite element was that even as a hologram, Frida was relentlessly pulling focus at every opportune moment. :disco:

• Love
Reactions: GNL
My lovely relaxing weekend has turned into an endless battle with my ISP who have randomly decided to turn on Google SAFESEARCH and locked it and now I can't turn it off.

Much to unpack, but my favourite element was that even as a hologram, Frida was relentlessly pulling focus at every opportune moment. :disco:

Hologram Frida is so mother.

• Love
Reactions: VoR
I love a MATINEE! Both my visits were in the afternoon!
I've only done matinées. Otherwise it's an overnight trip.

I doubt the audience changes that much. I hoped there may be fewer prosecco fuelled hen parties, perhaps, but I've seen enough of those not to be sure.

I've only done matinées. Otherwise it's an overnight trip.

I doubt the audience changes that much. I hoped there may be fewer prosecco fuelled hen parties, perhaps, but I've seen enough of those not to be sure.

The crowd was remarkably well behaved I thought. The no cameras request seemed to be honoured by pretty much everyone, which was nice as everyone was just enjoying themselves in the moment. I was on the dancefloor, but didn't encounter any rowdiness. Crowd was a predictable mix of families and loved up gays.

Can definitely imagine you'd get more of a hen party vibe on the evening show.

May we ask WHERE? (And will you post pics)
You may!

My ear, I’m into ear piercings a lot. I have a rook and tragus already but I really want a cute ✨ ear constellation✨

Were you seated or standing?

I find thr no camera policy strange now, considering the first time I went in the early days, I don't think there WAS any policy - or at least I took dozens of photos and loads of people were. You'd think with it being two years old now, they would be less bothered about people taking photos.

I find thr no camera policy strange now, considering the first time I went in the early days, I don't think there WAS any policy - or at least I took dozens of photos and loads of people were. You'd think with it being two years old now, they would be less bothered about people taking photos.

We were standing, in the dancefloor section. I was with some friends who were on their fourth go-round so they had a good idea of the best spots (i.e. further back)

I think it’s marvellous. The whole thing is based around being an immersive experience. Phones being everywhere would be a royal pain in the arse.

Reactions: VoR
My weekend is becoming low key busy, which is nice but I feel shite. Out to meet folk for coffee inabit AND I REALLY DONT WANT TO I'VE ALREADY DONE ALDI.

We went in HARD last night but I don’t feel too bad today, thankfully. My DJ set went down best of all (including vs two professional DJs) so that was fun. :disco:

It’s 23 degrees and sunny here so I’m lying in the park alone with a beer. And I have no other plans :disco:

It’s 23 degrees and sunny here so I’m lying in the park alone with a beer. And I have no other plans :disco:

Same weather here but unfortunately we got a lot of Sahara dust overnight, so it's been really hazy (and windy!).

We've got the fire pit on and cooked butchers sausages on them. Which sounds mental as it's not especially warm, but it's actually quite mild and quiet out here. So I'm pretty pleased. And full.

It happens!

DSC03718-Edit-Edit.jpg

I was going to RESEAL THE BATH just to get away from MR CLUN and his REPETITIVE TIRADES OF WOE but when I got out the SEALANT that WICKES had sent me it turned out to be BLACK instead of the WHITE that I'd ordered.

Who the FUCK would want BLACK BATH SEALANT? GOTHS?

I was going to RESEAL THE BATH just to get away from MR CLUN and his REPETITIVE TIRADES OF WOE but when I got out the SEALANT that WICKES had sent me it turned out to be BLACK instead of the WHITE that I'd ordered.

Who the FUCK would want BLACK BATH SEALANT? GOTHS?
How is Mr Clun these days?

Not in GREAT SHAPE tbh

That's not to criticise the hospital, the issue that landed him in Critical Care was quite miraculously fixed

Poor thing's just gone COMPLETELY DOOLALLY since alas :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom