• Should've been a single

• A Tay Tay classique

• Not quite a Tay Tay classic but a great song

• She's alright

• DONT BIN ME (hate it)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jark

User
Taylor's #1 on Spotify prior to this week - what do we think of this non-single from reputayshun?

I personally LIVE FOR IT and THINK it does wobbly dubstep-lite better than any of the other songs she attempted it with.

in a perfect world the singles went LWYMMD - Getaway Car - Don't Blame Me - Delicate and ALL WERE #1s.

:disco:

had a huge tiktok resurgence, naturally. nobody has random tiktok moments as often as Taylor

had a huge tiktok resurgence, naturally. nobody has random tiktok moments as often as Taylor

This is Taylor though. All of those random tiktok moments are actually part of her five year plan. She has spreadsheets, she has a team of record execs undercover as tiktok stars, she actually dropped hints it would go viral on tiktok in the video for 'Teardrops on my Guitar' :disco:

It's a low to mid-tier Reputation track for me. I preferred "Cruel Summer" going tiktok viral.

Hits 1 billion streams on Spotify as an album track :shock:

Apparently the only other female album track to do this so far is Olivia Rodrigo's "Happier".

I had no idea that had only happened once. seems surprising with tiktok making random songs viral all the time. but yay!!

have you come to your senses yet hun
I have come around to it somewhat, and get the appeal. The production is major. But I prefer the more melodic/less severe reputation tracks ("Call It What You Want", "Delicate", "Getaway Car" etc)

I had no idea that had only happened once. seems surprising with tiktok making random songs viral all the time. but yay!!
I figure most viral tracks fade after a bit, this has sustained 1.5m+ a day for ages now.

"Stargirl (Interlude)" is probably poised to become the first(?) interlude to hit 1 billion in a few months. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom