Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead (2024)

Pipo

COQUETTE :ribbon:
The original is one of my all time favorite nostalgic comfort movies, it does not deserve a remake :(

A remake of Don’t Tell Mom The Babysitter’s Dead has been set with a sprawling ensemble cast, and it is coming to theaters this Spring.

The film will be in theaters on April 12 before landing on the streamer at a later date.

+Simone Joy Jones leads the film in the iconic Christina Applegate role, alongside an ensemble cast including Nicole Richie, June Squibb, Donielle Tremaine Hansley, Jermaine Fowler and Ms. Pat.

It has to be an April Fool's joke, right? :eyes:

The original is so amazing. I may need to watch it now.

The original is so iconic. I'm right on top of that ROSE! :disco:

and the fashion show in the end.

I swear they are gonna remake Drop Dead Fred sooner or later and keep butchering my all-time classics :(

The original has Sarah Buxton, Christina Applegate and Joanna "I'm right on top of that Rose" Cassidy. The remake has not been set with anything that could be called a sprawling ensemble cast.

Nicole Richie? Really?

How does this really work? The mum goes away and can’t contact the babysitter because… landlines.
Ding ding ding. A lot of what made the original work was because of the era it was set in.

What's next to be remade? Mallrats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom