Drag Race UK Season 4 News

Getting Ivor Novello award winner Cathy Dennis to teach the queens how to write a shit rap :disco:

Now worried that’s not Mel B

Seriously those promo photos were almost unrecognisable - I didn’t clock Cathy, Tess or Alison until someone commented on them

I assume the lack of Veronica Green as a special guest means she's competing again, right?

Oh if only they'd let them choose a Spice Girls song and the challenge being to re-write the verses/raps.

Reactions: COB
This cast seems brilliant, and the promo feels higher budget than previous seasons (whether it actually is or not). Very excited about this!

RuPaul currently being made to record new "His Majesty already done had his...es" soundbite to be spliced into the upcoming episodes.

I can see it being delayed quite a bit. There are going to be so many queen references or even someone might have done her on snatch game

Shit I've only just started Down Under 2. And not even touched France, Spain, Canada season 3 or Drag Race Galápagos Islands.

Obviously this will take priority. It had better be a step up from Season 3.

Yeah i just clocked that on Wow plus!

I’ll never get to the end of all these franchises! I’m halfway through France now

Yeah I'm very glad they all exist but there's no way I'm getting through them especially with so many more coming

I’m going in a bit blind but I think there’s quite a few established/qualité queens this season, in contrast to the bargain bin that was season 3.

Is Vron back again this season? Nothing compares to the horror of her harness look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom