EastEnders Christmas Death poll

Who will die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you could be right - if nothing else the out-of-nowhere retcon of Sharon's baby not actually being his definitely feels like it's signalling he's not long for the show, whether he dies or just leaves.

I like that Mick is in the poll - maybe he'll show up on Christmas Day only to get whacked the second he walks though the door :tongueout:

I think Keanu now too. With Sharon in the wedding dress and what’s been happening it makes sense. But as for the involvement of Suki, Denise, Stacey, Linda and Kathy maybe it doesn’t.

Either way, Keanu has become such a shit character due to sheer stupidity, I’d like to see the back of him.

I'm sure I saw a picture of them filming the funeral and Keanu was there

Theo seems like a waste. Rocky highly unlikely. Ravi has just got a new family. Nish totally feasible, seeing as the Eve and Suki storyline is peaking.

I'm going for Dean because he clearly wasn't brought back for nothing he's a legacy character which is more impactful and that storyline is unfinished business.

That being said Karen IS leaving and Keanu dying would be a trigger for her departure.

I'll stick with Dean though, because the premise was always about woman getting rid of abusive men.

I’ve flipped between Keanu (his surprise return had echoes of Jane when she was brought back for the Lucy story), Dean (clearly the vilest of all of them and his death would be felt by multiple characters) and Nish.

I’m now thinking Nish is probably the favourite as we’re going to start to see all of the storylines colliding in the coming weeks and he has the most potential to be at the very centre of all that.

If it were a traditional whodunnit, it would be well on the way to being set up for Nish at the moment.

Also with the way the stories are going, Rocky, Theo, Keanu and Dean all have exit routes that don’t involve being killed off.

Ravi has a clear path to redemption.

Nish is so embedded that it feels like the only way out for him (and actually the only satisfying end to his story) is in a body bag.

Oh and he's not mentioned on this poll, but if it's going to be a surprise then I still have a sneaking suspicion about Ryan.

He was mentioned a lot in the original flash forward episode (which was very much structured like a whodunnit if you watch it back - we just didn't realise it was at the time) with him wanting Lily and the baby to come and spend Christmas with him. That feels like it must be important. Could also tie into Whitney's exit.

Oh and he's not mentioned on this poll, but if it's going to be a surprise then I still have a sneaking suspicion about Ryan.

He was mentioned a lot in the original flash forward episode (which was very much structured like a whodunnit if you watch it back - we just didn't realise it was at the time) with him wanting Lily and the baby to come and spend Christmas with him. That feels like it must be important. Could also tie into Whitney's exit.
I remember that’s why it was so weird seeing Sharon in the wedding dress. That episode had Kat saying she’d get married at Christmas for Lily to be a bridesmaid, as an excuse for why she shouldn’t go with Ryan.

When was the flash forward episode? Is it still on iPlayer?

I'm sure I saw a picture of them filming the funeral and Keanu was there

Now thinking if that’s true, why would Keanu even bother going to the funeral of Nish, Ravi or Dean? Phil or Jack yes. I’m counting out Ricky as his departure was announced unexpectedly, after the flash-forward.

There's speculation that the pics of Keanu at the funeral were staged. They did the same a few years ago when they had Lorna Fitzgerald along when they were filming Abi's funeral.

I do love the HOPELESS RIDICULOUSNESS of their pretending there's any possibility they're killing Phil off

I'm going Nish, but would prefer Rocky or Dean

I read a decent-sounding theory (but it IS just a theory, so I'm not sticking it in spoilers) suggesting Linda is seen scrubbing blood off the floor upstairs - not downstairs where the murder happens - in her trailer. They suggest Keanu may be murdered downstairs, but she has a fight with Dean upstairs, and the police link his blood to the murder, ensuring he gets the jail sentence he deserved in the first place.

Interesting! So the Six conspire to keep the secret and send Dean to prison, and there'd still be the mystery and surprise of who the killer actually is. I could see this happening...

I don't want Nish to die as he's a good character!
The issue is, where does he stand without Suki?

Keanu is such a drip though, he really needs to leave. Which would leave poor Bernie and Felix, shoved to the side without their families.

Any idea when Whitney and Zack are leaving in the new year? I presume Bernie would move in with Felix and Chelsea at some point.

I really don't think it will be Nish, but I voted Keanu and i'm not even sure about that anymore. Oh it's so confusing! :ToneNervous:

I think Jack is a good possibility and I don't think he's needed on the show, quite a dull character and not sure how he has lasted 16 years

Jack's a bit of a (rubbish) legacy character and the only Branning remaining. Although Lauren comes back in a funeral attire, which leads to me to wonder if it is Jack. That would actually be quite significant. I still suspect Dean or Keanu as they're returnees within the last year.

Without having watched a single episode since Cindy Return Week, my money's still on Keanu.

HOWEVER, quite a big fact going in favour of it being Nish is that ol' Navin Chowdhry has got quite the active career - his IMDB shows him being in pretty regular work right up until EE, so he's unlikely to be an actor around for long...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom