EastEnders Christmas Death poll

Who will die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's a good actor, but I feel like he was possibly miscast. Nish just doesn't have the threatening AURA a character like that should have, and I don't know if it's a physicality thing or just how he chose to play it.

Whether they die or not, I can’t see Nish, Dean or Keanu being around in 6 months’ time. Obviously we know Rocky is going too.

As for the body, I'll keep my vote for Keanu but I think Nish is also VERY likely. I feel like Dean could die but only if there are two deaths... I could see them wanting him alive for a potential on-screen reunion with Shirley at some point, they'd be squandering some potentially good stuff if they kill him off now.

As for the others, I think we can count out Rocky - he's not been involved ENOUGH in the lead up to Christmas, and based on what we've seen Kathy has as much motive to kill Nish as she does Rocky. Phil's clearly going nowhere, and like Rocky I feel like he hasn't been very involved in recent events and nobody really has a motive to go after him directly. Ravi is a possibility, but everyone except Denise would probably go for Nish over him when it comes to blame for recent events. Then there's Jack, who I would've thought was safe until this past week where they've pushed him HARD into the frame... so he's a big maybe.

And also, it's got to be a big old accident right, otherwise one of the 6 will be lost to jail :o

Without having watched a single episode since Cindy Return Week, my money's still on Keanu.

HOWEVER, quite a big fact going in favour of it being Nish is that ol' Navin Chowdhry has got quite the active career - his IMDB shows him being in pretty regular work right up until EE, so he's unlikely to be an actor around for long...
I remember him from Doctor Foster.

I've moved over to Jack. That would be a proper impact. Although I think he's quite a popular actor amongst the cast.

Other than Jack, only Nish, Ravi, or Dean would be interesting. Who cares if Keanu or Rocky dies?

I can’t get past that promo pic of Lauren and Penny Branning dressed all in black upon their return, which would heavily point to a Jack funeral, but would they be silly enough to put something so obvious like that out?

I'm also going with Jack, with Theo as the murderer. My previous theory about him attacking Jack outside the pub, before he stumbles inside and collapses, stands.

Hasn’t it been confirmed though that one of the six is absolutely the murderer?

I dreamt about it last night. It’s all a bit hazy and I’m sure some long gones who aren’t supposed to be there WERE in fact there (like Bianca, Janine, maybe Pat?) anyway I remember lots of Suki and Eve and being in the vic.

I hope you’re all happy.

I hope it's Nish. Jack is a world class cunt but he's part of the furniture. however he is the most connected to the women overall. then again if they find way for it to be Dean... good.

Ugh I wanted to change my vote again :D

Anwyay I’m settling on Nish now!

Why is the poll closed already?

I love how we don't know killer OR victim- that sort of feels like a first.

I can't see them making any of the six an out and out murderer. I suspect whoever dies gets killed in self defence or by accident, and by someone who doesn't have a motive against that particular person (so if Dean dies, it won't be Linda, if Nish dies it won't be Suki etc). But maybe not. I like how it all seems very vague and could be more than one death.

Jack would be the best option. Deadwood even a decade ago! And it would have a suitably big impact. He's less obvious than the other villains, and yet interestingly seems to have (somewhat contrived, but still) racked up the most people who hate him all of a sudden. Then Lauren can go all Miss Marple for her return storyline which gives her reason to stick around.

Keanu is very disposable and clearly due to go but I'm not sure he's worth wasting this story on.

I hope and think it isn't Dean - surely this plot with Gina is building to something unless it all comes to a head tonight, but I'd prefer that one to be resolved separately, Linda to get her justice and/or him dying away from this story so his lungs inevitably go to his daughter. But he could be the second death if there is one.

I’m sticking with Nish. I just do not see a single way that he can survive Christmas.

It’s who we thought it was going to be when we first started getting sniffs of a flashforward in February, and it feels like things have been building up to his demise in the way of a classic whodunnit for about a month now.

The only question for me is who will kill him. Twitter seems to be forming an eleventh hour consensus around KATHY…

why would it be Kathy? because of what he did with the caff?

I really hope they artistically borrow from Murder on the Orient Express. why else would Stace have blood on her hands AND goddess Denise look so shaken while clutching a smashed bottle of bollinger. it was ALL OF THEM!

Oh Kathy makes total sense in a way - they're definitely portraying her as one of the "quieter" of the six, right down to not showing her with blood/holding a weapon in the flash forwards and maybe less motive than the rest, not that Denise has any motive really but they're certainly making a noise about the rest of them much more. But yeah, I can see it being non-intentional/self defense. Kathy's episode showing first puts her at the back of your mind too.

I feel like Linda and Suki especially (and maybe Sharon) have too much else going on at the moment without adding killer to the list. Stacey they've done before so surely there's no way. I think Denise or Kathy but not in a cold blooded killer way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom