Eternal Singles Survivor (Round 3 - Vote to SAVE)

Vote for your favourites to SAVE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eternalsogood1.jpg

eternal-someday.jpg

Don%27t_You_Love_Me_%28Eternal_song%29_album_cover.jpg

Vatican Anthem "I Am Blessed" narrowly gets through the approval to carry on in this game over "Don't You Love Me". Looks like unaccompanied minors, grandmas and homeless businessmen must keep on walking these streets searching for a loaf of bread. :(

We also lose the groovy R&B dance track "So Good" and the schmultzy but sweet Disney ballad "Someday".

Results:
09. Don't You Love Me (1997) - Round 2 (42.1% to evict)
10. Someday (1996) - Round 2 (73.7% to evict)
11. So Good (1994) - Round 2 (78.9% to evict)
12. Crazy (1994) - Round 1 (33.3% to save)
12. Good Thing (1996) - Round 1 (33.3% to save)
14. Secrets (1996) - Round 1 (9.5% to save)
15. Sweet Funky Thing (1994) - Round 1 (4.8% to save)
15. Who Are You? (1996) - Round 1 (4.8% to save)
15. What'cha Gonna Do (1998) - Round 1 (4.8% to save)

We have cut the filed in half now with eight songs remain in the competition - 4 from Always & Forever, 2 from Power of A Woman, 1 from Before The Rain and from The Greatest Hits "Angel Of Mine".

Another round of voting to SAVE now. You may cast votes to save your FIVE LOVES OF SONGS from the songs left! Let's see who gets the blessings of Moopy to move a step closer to Round 4.

Last edited:
Very tough to let Angel fall, but Save Our Love is an absolute gasp of unquenchable gospel-pop perfection, Only One still hasn't touched the ground, Step from Heaven is fenced off from the rest (video reference), Power of a Woman taught me how to side strut and I Am Blessed as performed on Jack Dee is grade A schlock.

Save Our Love was my first CD single, I believe bought in the same day as Another Sad Love Song by Toni Braxton. So it will always be special to me as it was the first time I used the “repeat” button on my new CD player.

Save the first five in that list. Simple

AGOG at Angel Of Mine trailing

It's one of the very loveliest R&B songs of the 90s.

I couldn't complain about any of my picks getting the dreaded fax for next round as we're airtight now.

I’m surprised by the love for I Wanna Be The Only One

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom