Eurovision 100 - Semi 7 - Results

I LOVE this but there were more deserving winners that year.

I passed out during this Eurovision and missed it all. Made up for it by seeing it live. Truly amazing.

I really, REALLY don't like the 2006 stage design though. I say that every time it crops up in one of these, I think?

This is another one of those Eurovision moments that made out of Eurovision and all the way to someone like me who wasn't interested in the contest back then.

I will always have a soft spot for this, since it is the first Eurovision I ever watched, and also the one I wanted to win that year! :disco:

Reactions: COB
This is the most recent time that my favourite ended up winning the contest. I'm sure Blind Channel will fix that this year.

This is another one of those Eurovision moments that made out of Eurovision and all the way to someone like me who wasn't interested in the contest back then.
My MUM said the other day that a song 'sounded a bit like Lordi'. I've got friends who know nothing of Eurovision and literally know every word to Hard Rock Hallelujah.

Song 30/50 2007 Elitsa & Stoyan - Water - Bulgaria

How do you follow Hard Rock Hallelujah? Oh well!

It IS slightly putting me in mind of a flatmate I once had who would stay up all night playing the drums on his Rock Band game when I was trying to sleep, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom